The Beddy X Whippet - The Greatest Dog In The World?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

beddy x greyhound 21"   beddy/greyhound x mike brown whippet 22" ( son of the above)   have worked beddy whippets, both halfers and three quarters but for me as someone else has mentioned th

They are clearly superlative freezer fillers, i've seen one on numerous occasions on a documentary about the yorkshire dales, my assumption is based on the fact that the dogs owner, a mr.greengrass wa

beddy gray first cross mates dog /   .

Posted Images

Im still puking. :bad:

proves your full of shite :boogy:
I reckon he'd be puking after a day out hunting the sort of ground some of these little dogs do alongside the ferrets and all! :D Barbed wire fences, gorse, blackthorn, conservation hedges, climbing over gates tied shut and held together with bailer twine! Those little dogs have to do a lot more than jump from a truck and run for a living! :tongue2:

I reckon he'd be puking after a day out hunting the sort of ground some of these little dogs do alongside the ferrets and all! :D Barbed wire fences, gorse, blackthorn, conservation hedges, climbing over gates tied shut and held together with bailer twine! Those little dogs have to do a lot more than jump from a truck and run for a living! :tongue2:

Ya I tell ya rabbits is tough business. :angel:

Ya I tell ya rabbits is tough business. :angel:

them rabbits go back generations and are vicious fuckers :laugh:

• Like 2

Just been for a mooch out so thought I would put this pic up...

4F26B8B5-C6AA-4022-9261-9C44995CBA84-318

The beddy only accounted for one of the rabbits. My bitch got the other one and my mates dog retrieved the duck.

Good bit of food for the kits though :thumbs:

• Like 1

My first x beddy grey her pray drive is through the roof and she only 8 month and she has a cracking nose on her to. But she is only 20 tts do you's reckon she will grow abit more ? I was hoping for around 22/23. Can't wait for the season to start to watch her come on she has all ready has surprised me at how keen she is had four bunnys all hunted up by her self brought back to hand live and a phesent but that was a bit mess lol ;)

post-81388-0-56766200-1370017884.jpg

post-81388-0-30609400-1370018008.jpg

post-81388-0-04131300-1370018037.jpg

Dan with your negative posts on this thread are you saying that these little rabbit dogs are are not worth talking about ........

Not at all. Im having fun with a couple of the boys on this site that actually have a sense of you humor and dont take life so damn serious.

• Like 2

Dan with your negative posts on this thread are you saying that these little rabbit dogs are are not worth talking about ........

Think its more the rabbiting he's got a downer on Socks, not big and exciting enough for a big tough yank! :tongue2: