4 replies to this topic

#1 Caprelous

Caprelous

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 11:34 am

Places will be available again in the New Year.

Anyone showing interest please view the forum on my website to make initial contact by P.M on http://deerstalking-uk.com/ forum link http://deerstalking-...8a366f0f383fd67

Those accepted and taking part in the scheme will be added to the dedicated section of the forum 

Cheers Stu

Edited by Caprelous, 03 November 2013 - 11:42 am.

#2 Caprelous

Caprelous

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:48 am

This scheme is still running but those wishing to participate and get into stalking must be members of the attached forum to the WWW.Deerstalking-uk.com also must be insured . BASC or other and must be prepared to show proof of insurance.

Applicants must give full details in the membership application as listed in the terms.

Once accepted (Which is done manually its not automatic)  and sending me a PM on Deerstalking-uk.com you will be included into the protected section where it gives the dates available to those who wish to take part in the scheme. 

Cheers Stu

#3 hard core hunting

hard core hunting

Born Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:12 am

Or will be available in a scheme we are running but it will be early next year before i can cater for any further applicants as at the moment our intake is full until January at least.

My partner and myself are running this program and financially it dosent cost you any money to participate in it.

However there is a catch and a condition and it is as follows

Both my partner and myself give this opportunity to lads who financially are not in a position or can not afford to pay for stalking outings.
Those who participate will not be allowed to stalk unaccompanied at any time.
Both my partner and myself will accompany the candidates at all times both morning and evening stalk.
In return during the day we expect you to give up your time and assist with the Wild life team and other individuals carrying out bracken control , brashing of pine trees and maintaining high seats etc as well as opening rides , generally making improvements.

If your not prepared to muck in then dont apply .

We have a caravan with all facilities within the forest at the disposal of those who participate.
Generally we try to carry out these operations over 4 days once a month.

It cost you nothing etc your time and in the process you get the opportunity of learning how to stalk and also create a better and wild life environment for all species.

Further details of the scheme can be found on my Website at www.deerstalking-uk.com or by simply clicking on the centre of the target reticule on my logo under and it will take you straight to the website you will then need to access the forum which is at the top of my webpage.

Cheers
Stu

Assuming my mentor condition is lifted by then, I'd love to have a go.
Just wondering is it a case of a days stalk for a days labour?
Coming from Bucks BTW

Hi Sorry Duncan only just seen this reply I apologize for the lack of response on my part.

What we do is 3-4 hrs stalking either morning or evening your choice and you provide 3-4 hours of labour, more details of the scheme can be found on my forum at www.deerstalking-uk.com or just click on the reticule below it will take you straight to the website but you will need to access the forum section at the top of the web page.

Cheers
Stu
That sounds very fair :)
great offer

#4 jammer69

jammer69

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:27 am

Sounds brilliant is the scheme ongoing?