73 yards

If you are referring to me. I put up threads when I feel something is worth telling or just to keep those I know and others in the loop as to what I'm up to.

I am out most nights and days but just don't feel the need to report all my goings on.

I was out for an hour the other night got the ten rabbits. Night before that I did just a half dozen.

Was out with the ferrets the other day in thick cover and got feck all.

Reset my trap line each day and numbers vary. Rabbits and rats.

Shot a few thousand rats last year. This year I'm not doing bad.

I don't need a pat on the back for everything I do.

BUT when I do a 50 60 70 etc etc shot I use an appropriate tool.

AND I'm not hijacking your threads! I'm just not set on your judgement.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with sharing your experiences mate. It's nothing more than a topic of conversation and not a cock measuring contest. There's several guys on here that claim they shoot out to those distances yet i don't see you lot hijacking their threads and tearing them to bits.

if you are referring to the likes of zini, pianoman and the like this will be because we all know them to be for real. not that i am getting into this particular spat. i am going to wait for after kz has met with Milegajo or not as the case may be.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I sincerely hope too that other users might adopt a similar perspective. I believe that might foster a forum (hell a society!) with fat less negativity, malice and ill feeling than i see around me pre

You may well be right andy, but until my philosophy fails and those morals found to be immoral or at least misguided, my desire to be open minded, compassionate and non-judgemental (much less prejudge

Dear oh dear     Right , for starters, anyone who has been on THL for more than 5 mins will know that Buster is a seriously helpfull bloke,, a proper decent chap who`s willing to help anyone who as

Posted Images

If you are referring to me. I put up threads when I feel something is worth telling or just to keep those I know and others in the loop as to what I'm up to.

I am out most nights and days but just don't feel the need to report all my goings on.

I was out for an hour the other night got the ten rabbits. Night before that I did just a half dozen.

Was out with the ferrets the other day in thick cover and got feck all.

Reset my trap line each day and numbers vary. Rabbits and rats.

Shot a few thousand rats last year. This year I'm not doing bad.

I don't need a pat on the back for everything I do.

BUT when I do a 50 60 70 etc etc shot I use an appropriate tool.

AND I'm not hijacking your threads! I'm just not set on your judgement.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with sharing your experiences mate. It's nothing more than a topic of conversation and not a cock measuring contest. There's several guys on here that claim they shoot out to those distances yet i don't see you lot hijacking their threads and tearing them to bits.

I think your missing the point AirgunGuy,its not about anyone's ability to shoot at range,its about who's pulling the trigger.

I don't think i'm missing any point. The guy claims to have shot a maggie at 73 yards. I have no reason to doubt or disbelieve the fella. I have shot maggies at approx 50 yards so i don't see why they can't be shot at 70'ish as a pellet wil still retain enough energy to do so at that range. I take people as i find them :thumbs:

• Like 1

Air gun guy. I don't live on here. I read and post as and when I have the time.

It just happens the past few weeks I have had the time and this is what I'm reading.

I couldn't give two hoots about the graham situation, but I won't have my back pissed upon and told its raining.

70 plus yards isn't a humane sub 12ft air gun range.

i mostly shoot out to 50 yards but i have been practicing on long shots and if i can hit a penny with a hole in it hanging from a tree at 72 yards then im safe taking long range shots i practise every monday and fridays will film it soon when i have my set up as im getting my nv first

I'd like to see this, I really would. I know a couple of folks who could maybe pull this off one time in ten, it'll make interesting footage. Keep the editing honest and with a minimum of five shots :laugh::hmm:

Kill zone I think for your sake a visit to Milegajo would be the best thing to do or you may just find yourself banned, surely if you have nothing to hide this will eventually put it to bed.

Advice is the dish I serve tonight.

I will meet him i just want this shit to stop once and for all.But like its been stated in other thread i don't have to prove myself to anyone ? If knowone belive me when i say im not a GRAHAM well f**k them thats there fault

Edited by kill zone

Whose address? who you on about BUSTER

stick him on your ignore list, he looks like a troll, have never seen him post anything constructive in all my time on this forum (and you can pm me with anything you think may contradict this statement pal)

i have many times especially concerning technical advice for people with rifle mechanical problems there aint many on here that know as much as buster concerning aa pcps or rapids thats for sure.

• Like 1

I'm out of here, pissing in the wind.Just thought I would post what a certain members last attempted sale on here was before he was banned.

brand new s400f carbine 177

air arms scilencer

harris bi-pod tilt

nikon sterling mountmaster 3-9-40 milldot...............................enough said......... :bye:

I wasn't a member when the Grahams were on ripping people off though i have heard a bit about them. Why is it that you lot suspect that he maybe a Graham? If he is then he is the arse that you all say he is but if he is not then you lot will have some serious arse kissin to do as you all have done noting but give this guy a hard time. I would hope that you lot will start a thread apologising if this guy isn't who you suspect he may be :thumbs:

• Like 1

I'm out of here, pissing in the wind.Just thought I would post what a certain members last attempted sale on here was before he was banned.

brand new s400f carbine 177

air arms scilencer

harris bi-pod tilt

nikon sterling mountmaster 3-9-40 milldot...............................enough said......... :bye:

Do you not think that someone would have to be a complete and utter fcuking idiot to advertise that they use a similar kit to the kit that tried to rip people off with??? I don't know about you mate but to me that's fcuking Laurel & Hardy material :thumbs: