Sign in to follow this  
jordan g

jack russel puppies

i said once if you are not intrested dont reply there is a lot sad ppl on here with nothink else to do but keep running topics down all i can say if u cant afford the puppies not my problem so dnt run my price down

• Like 1

because most ppl on here who ruin ppls threads r ppl whose never owned a dog never bin out hunting are just sad gorgie bred muppets

because most ppl on here who ruin ppls threads r ppl whose never owned a dog never bin out hunting are just sad gorgie bred muppets

what a lemon

• Like 1

I've noticed that a lot of people on here think they always know best well you don't so keep your stupid comments to yourself.I think thats a good price for them and the bitches would be more BREEDING IS WHY.Hope you sell them all pal i would've had one but to far away atb

Edited by kill zone
  • Like 2

here u go a nother key board worrior

dog pedalar jack russels with tails like quavers for 250 give your head a wobble :bad:

thay are that price so genuine buyers come and not puppy peddlers and i cant b a peddler cos this is the first ever litter i have sold

Maybe getting homes for a litter before breeding would be a better idea and who do you think is going to dock that pup now .Hard enough proving to a vet that they need docking when the right age let alone older .Too many dogs bred from just for the sake of it and you havent found new owners before they were born then so thats exactly what it was ,for the sake of it .For quicker sales mate you might want to drop the price ,just my take of what your selling and not a pop at you mind .

yh but i put them at that price so thay go to good homes mate and not ppl who just think cheap puppy buy it then treat it bad rather then let some one like that own them i would rather keep the lot

• Like 1

I've noticed that a lot of people on here think they always know best well you don't so keep your stupid comments to yourself.I think thats a good price for them and the bitches would be more BREEDING IS WHY.Hope you sell them all pal i would've had one but to far away atb

Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg

• Like 1

yh but i put them at that price so thay go to good homes mate and not ppl who just think cheap puppy buy it then treat it bad rather then let some one like that own them i would rather keep the lot

very true like chavs there buy any cheap pup

Sign in to follow this