the bulldozer

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it beats me how some people dont rate a dog unless its winning matches ,plenty out there that enjoy their dogs without having to be macho matching them fair play if it floats your boat and you like it

True kc but mate as you know its not all about the dog. You could gve a clown bulldozer he ruin it in weeks the good dog men always have good dogs cause they look after them. To many in game to impres

Just to cure all Chinese whispers the match is on no doubt about it, an exact date is yet to be set down to gorger having to travel and Farley matches, it will be on permission as I discussed with gor

Posted Images

Thanks buddy I was told a guy from my erea has a full bred saluki that he studs out but I can't seem to find him if anyone has any info I would be most gratefull I live in antrim northern ireland. Thanks

Dont use that bulldozer .hes on the sick and backing up quicker than an italian tank. mr reid esq is just about to serve him a DCM .truth is brother hes losing .and the whole world now knows hes a bluff ..praise be to the lord. and dont forget jackanory every night at 4 30 pm .bulldozer storys 5 nights a week .weekends hes hiding from the germans

bulldozer everyday of the week for me hard tested proven bloodlines :yes: :yes:

i hope the bulldozer does make a good stud as it would be something id consider myself in the future. all tho he does have great blood lines in him. hes not a proven stud yet and the same goes for lucas. time will tell. good luck to both :thumbs:
  • Like 1

True kc but mate as you know its not all about the dog. You could gve a clown bulldozer he ruin it in weeks the good dog men always have good dogs cause they look after them. To many in game to impress there mates gveing pups what they call stick, hammer, usual shit they say tryn to act big. Then you get men don't gve pups a chance that pup ear bigger than other ear, it pulls to much on lead, crys in car, can,t catch at 7 months. Some stupid excuses in world never gve a pup a chance. Kc you know the story about the pup other week bred probably outa 2 of best dogs there was few couple year ago. Guy took 2 pups out january when rabs flyn sliiped an 7 month pup and a 6 month pup they met Mr right he pulled them all over place for 6 mins 7 month pup stoped cause guy was embarassed in front of mates he tied it up drove away. What a plonker. A good dog man drove and got it. I hope he makes a champion outa it. A clown like guy left dog will never rear a pup make it a goodin he have to buy one guarntee it won't last long. I take more pleasure rearing a pup making it decent than buying a ready made one.

• Like 12

True kc but mate as you know its not all about the dog. You could gve a clown bulldozer he ruin it in weeks the good dog men always have good dogs cause they look after them. To many in game to impress there mates gveing pups what they call stick, hammer, usual shit they say tryn to act big. Then you get men don't gve pups a chance that pup ear bigger than other ear, it pulls to much on lead, crys in car, can,t catch at 7 months. Some stupid excuses in world never gve a pup a chance. Kc you know the story about the pup other week bred probably outa 2 of best dogs there was few couple year ago. Guy took 2 pups out january when rabs flyn sliiped an 7 month pup and a 6 month pup they met Mr right he pulled them all over place for 6 mins 7 month pup stoped cause guy was embarassed in front of mates he tied it up drove away. What a plonker. A good dog man drove and got it. I hope he makes a champion outa it. A clown like guy left dog will never rear a pup make it a goodin he have to buy one guarntee it won't last long. I take more pleasure rearing a pup making it decent than buying a ready made one.

Peddler

what you say is very true, all depends on who has the pups and if they are entered properly, a fool will never rear a champion, but even a good dog man needs a bit of luck to find that special animal
  • Like 2

When you have luck in finding a gooden it makes it more worth while putting the work into the animal thats not to say the efford shouldnt be put in in the first place with any dog. Its more than luck thats needed it time and energy too. :thumbs:

• Like 2