Quickset Review

Dazzam

Guest scramble

That set up from nelson looks the biz ,cant find him on ebay any idea how i could get in touch

Try this Email him @ : thelongnetter@yahoo.com or try ringing him on this 07432324893

John thats not the number ive just seen on his advert on ebay, is that a new number for him? the 1 on the advert says 07757210151

SCRAMBLE

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I re-designed the basket to my own version. I make them out of 6mm s/s bar and use a slot system. You stack the poles on top of each other, no poles getting jumbled up, they have a nice bow in so are

Posted Images

i orded 3 quicksets of nelson yesterday i got 100 yarders and 50 yarders went for 3 baskets each with 2 x25yarders in if you ring him and pay him via paypal there a bit cheaper he seems a decent lad and the nets do look the business wont know till they turn up and get them tested were it matters in the field atb taffey

That set up from nelson looks the biz ,cant find him on ebay any idea how i could get in touch

Try this Email him @ : thelongnetter@yahoo.com or try ringing him on this 07432324893

John thats not the number ive just seen on his advert on ebay, is that a new number for him? the 1 on the advert says 07757210151

SCRAMBLE

Might have changed his no. Mate think that's the one I used when I bought mine.

I re-designed the basket to my own version. I make them out of 6mm s/s bar and use a slot system. You stack the poles on top of each other, no poles getting jumbled up, they have a nice bow in so are perfectly balanced. I also use a s/s band on the bottom to stop the basket digging into you when there is a lot of wet heavy net in. With using the slot system you can have the net right next to your body so there is loads of space to put the net in. I also worked out the basket size to use army laundry bags for the basket bag.

longnetbasket011.jpg

• Like 1
Guest scramble

when did you do that? i saw something very similar to that last summer. You've done a very good job on that. I had a net with a laundry bag and found they were too deep which made walking difficult. nice job though mate. :thumbs:

SCRAMBLE

when did you do that? i saw something very similar to that last summer. You've done a very good job on that. I had a net with a laundry bag and found they were too deep which made walking difficult. nice job though mate. :thumbs:

SCRAMBLE

I have had these on a few different websites over the last 18 months, the first ones i made had 1 slot in and were made from mild steel then painted.The new ones are much better from the 6mm s/s, no painting and very light, also better with the 2 slots. I gave a few of the first ones to my mates who use them all the time now.