Sign in to follow this  
trentotter

les gedge's picture from yesterday

hi all a mate asked me if i would take him local to 1 off my shoots to let him try his lab he had just got off THL it was no good.the dog in the picture is my dog champ a good dog.cheers les

is the clover a crop? if not surely you dont comply with the general licence!!

the clover field's are inbetween 2 wheat fields,so yes they can be shot for crop protection!!!!!!!

the clover field's are inbetween 2 wheat fields,so yes they can be shot for crop protection!!!!!!!

why not shoot on the wheat fields?

aint that obvious?? you cant go walking into standing crops to retrieve dead birds.or even send a dog in,you'll end up doing as much damage as the birds!!!!!!!!!

aint that obvious?? you cant go walking into standing crops to retrieve dead birds.or even send a dog in,you'll end up doing as much damage as the birds!!!!!!!!!

LOL I shoot on standing crops as i'm sure that most of the shooters on here do and let me tell you my dogs do no noticable damage! dogs seem to have a way with crops!

You Can shot them any time just cant sell them at certain times, although I would'nt shoot anything thats not vermin at this time of year,

LOL I shoot on standing crops as i'm sure that most of the shooters on here do and let me tell you my dogs do no noticable damage! dogs seem to have a way with crops!

be told we have been told no walking in the crops or putting dogs in.you must do damage if you go in and the dog is as bad if you put that in.unless you only shoot 1 bird.

You Can shot them any time just cant sell them at certain times, although I would'nt shoot anything thats not vermin at this time of year,

i shot the hare for a old lad who loves them bud. asked me to get him 1 it feeds him for a week.only shoot them when asked as i dont eat them.les

Nice bag on clover les, wont be long before your following the combines.. :)

Nice bag on clover les, wont be long before your following the combines.. :)

yes buddy getting closer .been asked to shoot some veg fields next week if the rain stops.les