Bulpa

any more than 2 can get messy and even two unels there schooled togetther get jealous at times i used to run bitch and dog some nites t hey were kenneld together slept together, on bigger game, but i knew them well but wouldnt let certain dogs run doubled no good as i like a clean killing dog ,years ago if you had agood roe hare dog who was not spioling the catch you never ever spioled it with all and sundrie running with him as spioled meat is worthless

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a couple i have found of him  

Gokart you talk utter garbage!! Ricky knows what my dogs did and were capable of as I did his? Never ran solo,what are you going on about you fool? Try and shoot my dogs down I really don't give a fly

Ye cant of been near whins land Joe surely there cant be anything living for miles around where he lives everything has been tor of dartmoored

Posted Images

every dog ive had or have will run and kill hares single handed,(pre ban) most ever runs in a night is 2 dogs,and they run every hare together no breaks and certainly no slipping a fresh dog on the hare unlike alot of people,if your going for half dozen then yeah its great with one dog,but when your going for numbers one dog wouldnt live with 2 dogs

any more pics of the minshaws guys there typey as hell lol like that black and white bitch frannie is she related to don

yer she is whin... same sire different dam. tomo has the sister to swift, called venus. she is a brilliant dog a Edited by frankel

how was blue bred was he out of nipper etc an dis blue bulpas dad frankel , and who was swift mum as she isnt like don and your brothers pup , thers all sorts and sizes , how do you pick alitter out of one of them as some could be like don and som ebe like swift be a hard task

how was blue bred was he out of nipper etc an dis blue bulpas dad frankel , and who was swift mum as she isnt like don and your brothers pup , thers all sorts and sizes , how do you pick alitter out of one of them as some could be like don and som ebe like swift be a hard task

come on whin stop playing games, you know these minshaws have been bred and bred and bred again, by various blokes around the

country,,,usualy for money,,,,,so dont knock these lads as whatever you think of them and there dog;s, they have have done it because they believe in this

type and have done there best to keep the line they want,,,,,it may not be your cup of tea but that doesnt make them sh#te does it???? to be honest

whin your sounding a bit patronising,,,,,,,,but maybe thats just me?????

ye it is mate just asking as they are al shapes and sizes ,must be anite mare to pick a pup at times not knocking the dogs just how they pick pups from a [bANNED TEXT] mixed breeding

just like picking a pup from any other breeding i guess WHIN? Luck of the draw?

i go my little dog out of CHESTER X LILY, bought & paid for, before i even seen him.... my mate simply landed on my doorstep with the remaining of the four dogs. DIdnt care.... as i paid for the pup, purely because of the breeding.... pleased i did, and looked liek i got the "runt" of the litter, BUT, from what i hear, one dog isnt doing to well... so at least i never got the "short straw"

Edited by Rabbithunter
  • Like 1

never got number whin.

but up for a run.....

if you wanna make it intresting, we'll have a little wager... not a silly amount though, as i'll be coming to your land, that you know, and you'll know where quarry is likely to move to.....

you will have to let me know what you intend to run though.... as that will alter which dog i will have to bring

come on whin stop playing games, you know these minshaws have been bred and bred and bred again, by various blokes around the

country,,,usualy for money,,,,,so dont knock these lads as whatever you think of them and there dog;s, they have have done it because they believe in this

type and have done there best to keep the line they want,,,,,it may not be your cup of tea but that doesnt make them sh#te does it???? to be honest

whin your sounding a bit patronising,,,,,,,,but maybe thats just me?????

yes for money the one and only mr jim barker , is he running out of the blood now bet he is , and would love don as a stud . been pestering old woman who has jack x lass , Edited by doggy bag

swift is out of jack and brilliant daytime dogs. my brothers pup is out of jack and a greyhound. i myt borrow her and come run up your land with her.. see what she can do. she has phenomenol pace

super don will be in my dogs for years and years he is the next best thing whin.. you can use him for free to put over your stumpy legged dogs haha