night vision meeting near Sheffield

night vision meet at aston park fisheries just of the a57 5pm there will be some really good units there for you to look at you name the it. it will probably be there for you to look thrue . no problem with you bringing your guns but no ammunition or bolts .the cafe on sight will be open i dont sell night vision i just run the meet so people thats thinking of getting some gear know what to buy instead of buying something then realising they have wasted there money as the unit dont do what they thought it would.there will be a night vision dealer there. and some very good advice of people thats been using night vision for a long time .

Edited by 72line per

night vision meeting Saturday 26 of November. 5pm held at Aston park fisheries i run these night vision meeting every year everybody's welcome. even if you dont own any night vision come and look thrue uther peoples units it with give you a very good idea [bANNED TEXT] you wont to buy if your thinking of getting your self some night vision. its better than buying something then finding out its not for you and you have wasted your money. cafe on sight and will be open there will be all types of units from gen 1 to gen3 digital camcorder addons you name it it will probably be there

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good night very informative, saw some great examples of home made NV that was better than £3000-£4000 gen3&4s. Sony camcorder setups that could see well out too 200yds. Clear and crisp.

I was so impressed I've bought. A Sony camcorder. And I'm ditching the ATN paladin.

The green laser torches, with an adjustable beam are also a great piece of kit. Ordered one to try out when lampung.

Craggrat

Good night very informative, saw some great examples of home made NV that was better than £3000-£4000 gen3&4s. Sony camcorder setups that could see well out too 200yds. Clear and crisp.

I was so impressed I've bought. A Sony camcorder. And I'm ditching the ATN paladin.

The green laser torches, with an adjustable beam are also a great piece of kit. Ordered one to try out when lampung.

Craggrat

Was you at the same meet? gen4?

Craggrat

Was you at the same meet as the rest of us, who had the gen4??? home-made kit better than £3000-4000 units are you sure on this better sell my gen3 and get one of these home made jobbies

Craggrat

Was you at the same meet as the rest of us, who had the gen4??? home-made kit better than £3000-4000 units are you sure on this better sell my gen3 and get one of these home made jobbies

Andy, don't sell your gen3 i will give you a nice new home made jobby for it and i'll pay for the postage :icon_eek: you can't ask for more than that :angel: i am your friend :boogy: OK i'll throw a bag of carrots in as well, i feel i'm getting ripped off a bit now :cray:

Craggrat

Andy, don't sell your gen3 i will give you a nice new home made jobby for it and i'll pay for the postage :icon_eek: you can't ask for more than that :angel: i am your friend :boogy: OK i'll throw a bag of carrots in as well, i feel i'm getting ripped off a bit now :cray:

Sold to the man above thats a offer and a half i luv carrots, have you seen these new gen4 then bud :thumbs:

Craggrat

Sold to the man above thats a offer and a half i luv carrots, have you seen these new gen4 then bud :thumbs:

Here you go http://www.nightvisi...n/4thGeneration i was told not to believe all you read :hmm:

Edited by pestcontrol121