• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cheers every1, sounds like the dogs going to be eating better than me!

yes mate i always boil them for 5 minutes or so.

gain28 imo the best dry dog food you can get..atb

i know of a few people that give there dogs pasta and supliments such as codliver oil.dose that help with them running alot?

i supplement mine with pure horse codliver oil ,i cap twice a week good for coat ,joints ,bones and i,m sure it does alot a more :thumbs:

i feed dry [snedys wonderdog] plus raw and the odd bones and pigs trotters roasted what i get from my good pal rapidjenky who works as slaughtermen ,its the first time i,ve haven,t heard that remark made from trigger about how he thinks raw gives a dog more stamina anybody else got the same views ahs trigger ??

there is deffinatly a difference in stamina in a dog thats fed on dry food alone and one thats fed dry food and meat. ive noticed it on numerous occasions when going for big bags with my own dogs. :thumbs:

Edited by trigger2

i know of a few people that give there dogs pasta and supliments such as codliver oil.dose that help with them running alot?

i supplement mine with pure horse codliver oil ,i cap twice a week good for coat ,joints ,bones and i,m sure it does alot a more :thumbs:

think il try that aswel.why do a few people put garlic in aswel? worth doing?

i personally dont think theres no need for cod liver oil etc aslong as you have a good base complete food as that as all the vitamins and minerals you need unless your dog is suffering from things like bad cramping then you may need pasta,bread,rice things like that or foods high in potassium or pure potassium :thumbs:

Garlic keeps the bugs away ticks flees etc and also good for the blood well that's what my vet told me

had a nightmare with ticks this year so think il try her on the garlic, that along with minced chicken/rabbit + a decent mixer biscuit.thanks for the help :thumbs:

I feed raw rabbit, raw chicken necks, any other raw meat I can get cheap or free and "Gain Record Breaker".

The necks come frozen in a 10 kilo box for 3 euros or 6 euros depending on who's in the dispatch office at the chicken factory. :D

The record breaker is 26 euros for a 15 kilo bag and it's first two ingredients are fresh chicken then chicken meal. It's the only meat based dry food I can find at a reasonable price.

The chicken necks provide bone that even a young dog can chew and they keep the dogs teeth like ivory.

Like the others say, I gut and freeze the rabbits first to kill worms but I leave in the heart, lungs, liver and kidneys.

Edited by Maximus Ferret