UP THE DALES AGAIN two sisters

had another wander round up the dales again tonight, with poacherspocket22 and frankel

i had Venus, they had Swift, the idea tonight was to get high up because of the lac of wind, so up the fell side we went.

things started very slow for me and i serriously thought i wouldnt even get double figures, they had the opisite and were haf a dozen in front in no time.

we new there would be no masive bags tonight, what with the absance of a good wind and it being so warm, but you cant wait for perfect conditions all the time.

so we marched ever upwards, adding a few bunnys here and there. after a couple of hours we split up , i went along the tops, and they headed down,,, my way proved fruitfull, and i was able to catch up, with the tally . infact there were aot of bunnys on these fields, after i had a drop off with the catch i thought it best to find those two and headed back towards the farm, securing a few more, by the time i got to them at the motors

i quik count up had me at an even 30, and them 23, another good night, and one that i didnt think would mount to much, pics to follow, right im off to bed

• Like 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

had another wander round up the dales again tonight, with poacherspocket22 and frankel i had Venus, they had Swift, the idea tonight was to get high up because of the lac of wind, so up the fell side

the only word you can say comitment,,, and you dont av this on your door step,,, good do,,,boy,s...

Cheers Jim, we have put some miles in this week, but it sure pays off :thumbs:

i had a count up before of what miles i have done & in under a week, with the lamping, ferreting, foxing i have done just over a 1000 mile :laugh:

yer you can av a bad nite,,,me and lofty got 4 last back end,, the main reason, after mid jan,,, after shooting season,,, bin rim fired, to bits,,, the other reason,, when your traveling 150 mile up the road to it the weather may be great when you set off//,,, you can see in your car the temps are droping all the time as your going north,,, then on the tops,, you can hit ground frost,, its not like nipping local. the weather at times can be any how,,

Edited by robert michem