Sign in to follow this  
PESCA

Fox mask for sale

Nowt like a good bandwagon for everyone to jump on to :thumbs:

Think the bandwagon ran that fox over...then stuck it in reverse......

Nowt like a good bandwagon for everyone to jump on to :thumbs:

or fall off by the looks of that mask

Its an abomination to the memory of that fox it ended up with with an expression like Basil Brush after being anally probed with baseball bat dipped in ground glass........... And tell Stevie Wonder to pack up taxidermy.............

Your not right in the head simoman, i almost choked on y eckles cake when i read that. It wasn't Stevie Wonder, he was a car valeter from Lower Cwm scwt, that mask has got David Blunket written all over it.lol.

Anal probe, ground glass. lol.lol.lol.

You need help..............fast.

B

Its an abomination to the memory of that fox it ended up with with an expression like Basil Brush after being anally probed with baseball bat dipped in ground glass........... And tell Stevie Wonder to pack up taxidermy.............

Your not right in the head simoman, i almost choked on y eckles cake when i read that. It wasn't Stevie Wonder, he was a car valeter from Lower Cwm scwt, that mask has got David Blunket written all over it.lol.

B

This is me after help :D

B

This is me after help :D

JAYSUS !!,

Which seat on the venga bus do you sit on then??, the one at the back with the tounge marks up the glass no doubt!!.lol.

Sign in to follow this