• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

think its us yorkskire boys she likes lol

Except Selby?   You big gay liar!

SEE MLB YOU LOVE IT UP NORTH

well wat a good wkend met some new folk of here and the ones i already now the weather wasent good but a good turn out and a few of us done some silly things but all in good couse to raise money for a charity wich was great thanks to all and the crew :toast::thumbs:

You or anyone got any pics of these silly things that miss lurcher bitch done ive heard all about it :yes:

ive done nothing wrong tb25 at least i had the bottle to do it and to be honest i dont care wat other people think all i can say is wat a cracking time it was thanks for who suported me :thumbs: and i now a few that have plenty of pics lol lol

:victory::thumbs::yes:

no think my smoking let us down mate was a bit of an issue last season god knows why i started again last year but the patches are back on today so maybe next year mate but the winners were well worthy and i was a good laugh :thumbs:

your coach was class and wanted to dive inand dig :boogy:

Today was the only show I've ever been to when the rain didn't matter!

Had an excellent night and day out, top marks to all the crew for a well organised, well laid out show, that depsite the weather still went extremely well.

It did help that I did well with my small stall, so thatnks to all who supported my gear, it is appreciated.

There is one thing I'm a bit gutted about though .............

And that is that the owner of this little purple Nike Airmax and zip off trooser ensemble (who also appears to have his hands on back to front? :blink: ) didn't come and say hello.

:laugh:

was nice to meet you strong stuff im well happy with the collar and lead thanks Jenna

was a good day out enjoyed it will deffo be going next year

Edited by turbotyke
  • Like 1