Clear up the place?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if it was that bad why would you want to swap it for your brand new deben max pro lamp with battery new flip cover all leads and box :wallbash:   will tell you why because you havent got one to

I'm an old-fashioned, dyed-in-the-wool stickler for correct English and this modern-day text gobbledegook that people seem to use, far too readilly it seems these days, is just another poor bloody sh

Have to agree mate Us Scottish blokes do have a bit of banter in our own tongue but I have noticed the mobile phone talk getting worse and worse. Some of it is completely uncomprehensible.

he (hunter1989)was trying to get me to swap my tx200 for a gun lamp saying it would have to be posted :wallbash: :wallbash:

yer right he is one dodgy bloke :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

mate say as you please

i felt sorry for the way you treat the rifle i mean the paint now what that all about then the rust well looked after what do you clean it with i want some :thumbs:

if it was that bad why would you want to swap it for your brand new deben max pro lamp with battery new flip cover all leads and box :wallbash: :wallbash:

will tell you why because you havent got one to send or even if you did you have you had no intention in sending it.

MODS why are fools like this not band they are giving this site a bad name. he has bee caught out scamming once before so how many more people dose he have to scam before he gets band :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

That is speculation, he has a deben max, I personaly used it to dispatch vermin on friday, it is brand new and would be about the same value as a knacked tx200, how can you assume someone was going to rip you off??

Steves not banned because knowone has proven they have been riped of (probably because they havent) its just speculation, just like the post I have quoted :thumbs:

.atb. .ste.

• Like 1