holly very upset but had to tell her

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve. I've just read the attacks and accusations made on you on the locked thread. More importantly, how you have reacted to them. You were the author of that thread originally. Pleading your innoce

The guy is a lowlife scamming shite, i would never stoop to what he has done if he was so desperate to get his kid a gun why didnt he give her one of his (seems to have plenty ) or sell 1 to fund it i

I wouldn't trust you to set an example to a dog let alone young hunters I have it on good info, the gun you think your daughter will shoot with is heavier than a coal weight, and bigger than me so un

well just got a very nice email from some random person saying there on the way over to give me a good kick in :thumbs: like to see that in fact let me post my details so you can all pop down and give me a good shoe in

you are all more than welcome anytime after you have gave me a good shoe in we can all go for a shoot :thumbs:

please come and join the rest would be good to meet you all face to face

well just got a very nice email from some random person saying there on the way over to give me a good kick in :thumbs: like to see that in fact let me post my details so you can all pop down and give me a good shoe in

you are all more than welcome anytime after you have gave me a good shoe in we can all go for a shoot :thumbs:

please come and join the rest would be good to meet you all face to face

Please delete your address Hunter,remember you've got a wife and young daughter at home.This is getting out of hand. :thumbdown:

Edited by ArchieHood

Hi Steve

you should be able to get all your money back if you have payed

through pay pal.

What a low life. I have a BSA meteor holly can have. 22

regards

Davy

great gesture there davy, Nice to see there's always someone out there to offset the ammount of scum thats about......

im not the one who keeps bringing this onto every thread its that twat mushroom and all his little bum mates :no:

To be fair mate, its your replies on these threads that keep getting peoples backs up and wanting to come onto threads like this and say what they do about you.

And putting your address on here is up here with the stupidest things you have done yet. This forum is now an open forum, you dont know whos reading it. For all you know some nutter from 4 streets away's reading this thinking 'this guys windows are gettin tanned' or even worse. Any anti's reading this now have your address as well.

Best thing for you to do now would be just to hold back from replying to these threads, and stop trying to act the hard man that you are obviously not, although its pretty obvious you cant do that

im not the one who keeps bringing this onto every thread its that twat mushroom and all his little bum mates :no:

To be fair mate, its your replies on these threads that keep getting peoples backs up and wanting to come onto threads like this and say what they do about you.

And putting your address on here is up here with the stupidest things you have done yet. This forum is now an open forum, you dont know whos reading it. For all you know some nutter from 4 streets away's reading this thinking 'this guys windows are gettin tanned' or even worse. Any anti's reading this now have your address as well.

Best thing for you to do now would be just to hold back from replying to these threads, and stop trying to act the hard man that you are obviously not, although its pretty obvious you cant do that

im not trying to be a hard man if any of you have a problem lets sort it out

also feck the anti,s thats why i hunt

im not trying to be a hard man if any of you have a problem lets sort it out

Mate you've just proved my point right there.

I actually hope you continue acting the way you do, it makes for brilliant reading, and to be honest i think its funny as f*ck. I hope no one else offers you any more advice, because you clearly dont take any of it into consideration