They taste amazing, allegedly....

Heard its like roast beef.......... :whistling:

Should eat beef then !

Never thought of that......i'll just nip out this afternoon and stalk into some cattle..... :doh:

rules for some and rules for others.i was once told by a judge ignorance is no excuse!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Callum if they are on the game list I dont think it matters what you shoot it with,(Im sure someone will correct me if Im wrong) its whether you find it personally ethical sport or not?

Dynamite them dynamite everything including the fish, it saves time :thumbs:

Not much left for eating on a dynamited rabbit i find........... :whistling:

Maybe not but it's one hell of a laugh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Should eat beef then !

Never thought of that......i'll just nip out this afternoon and stalk into some cattle..... :doh:

rules for some and rules for others.i was once told by a judge ignorance is no excuse!

I believe there are a few folk on here that just dont want to see a 'beautiful swan' shot and refuse to believe that in certain places they can become a problem. I might be having a laugh about the swan tasting like roast beef, i actually haven't tasted it but i have heard from others that it does.....who am i to disbelieve... :laugh:

The Judge should have set an example in your case....i believe he would have been correct in his verdict..... :tongue2:

Callum if they are on the game list I dont think it matters what you shoot it with,(Im sure someone will correct me if Im wrong) its whether you find it personally ethical sport or not?

Dynamite them dynamite everything including the fish, it saves time :thumbs:

Not much left for eating on a dynamited rabbit i find........... :whistling:

Maybe not but it's one hell of a laugh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Run rabbit, Run rabbit, run...run..r.....BOOM!!!!..... :download:

Should eat beef then !

I believe there are a few folk on here that just dont want to see a 'beautiful swan' shot and refuse to believe that in certain places they can become a problem. I might be having a laugh about the swan tasting like roast beef, i actually haven't tasted it but i have heard from others that it does.....who am i to disbelieve... :laugh:

The Judge should have set an example in your case....i believe he would have been correct in his verdict..... :tongue2:

Would these "others" happen to be Poles mate?

cheers Callum

Should eat beef then !

Would these "others" happen to be Poles mate?

cheers Callum

:laugh: Na there no poles mate.......just some people who didnt like them spoiling duck flights....shame to waste them. :thumbs:

yes the brown ones :whistling::thumbs:

Of course.....you wouldn't want to eat an old one, tough as old boots............ :laugh:

• 3 months later...

Took me two years to finally bag one

:icon_eek: 2 YEARS!!!! :icon_eek: .....you could just grab the things on almost any lake in the country over here matey

Did the .308 do much damage to the carcass?