Sign in to follow this  
bleachtastesnice

Wrecking crew

Had a few lads around friday, nothing special a few beers and a bit of craic, watched the wrecking crew dvd, havent seen many dvds on lamping thought this one was alright thoe, dont expect an award winning camera man but these fellas pulled it off, some good dogs and some quality courses. Any one else seen it, what did you think? Did you prefer something else or could you recomend anything similar for next time am having a quite one?

av it.... lol,

All the best,

Bleachtastesnice

if im honest its best dvd for lamping foxes iv seen!!

STRAWBERRY WATER!!!.....SSSTTTRRAAAAWWWWEEEBBBBEEERRRYYYYYY WWWWWAAAAATTTTEEEEERRRRR!!! LOL

lost my copy though :thumbdown:

No doubt the dvd with the most action out there, some good runs but a lot of those foxes that got away shouldn't have imo......

No doubt the dvd with the most action out there, some good runs but a lot of those foxes that got away shouldn't have imo......

well imo thats what makes it better, it shows that not every fox is caught! and sometimes the runs that look a dead cert for a kill dont always end up that way

• Like 2

i enjoyed calling foxes on that video, the video was supposed to be just for personel use somebody borrowed the dvd and thats how it got out ,thanks for watching

i enjoyed calling foxes on that video, the video was supposed to be just for personel use somebody borrowed the dvd and thats how it got out ,thanks for watching

WHO WAS THE CAMERA MAN PALL'' he was a bit shakey'' :whistling: :whistling:...

WHO WAS THE CAMERA MAN PALL'' he was a bit shakey'' :whistling: :whistling:...

:laugh::laugh:

Had a few lads around friday, nothing special a few beers and a bit of craic, watched the wrecking crew dvd, havent seen many dvds on lamping thought this one was alright thoe, dont expect an award winning camera man but these fellas pulled it off, some good dogs and some quality courses. Any one else seen it, what did you think? Did you prefer something else or could you recomend anything similar for next time am having a quite one?

av it.... lol,

All the best,

Bleachtastesnice

Ad love a look at that.....where would i get it or is it just who you know? :thumbs:

Cammera wernt that bad.... Lol

Nice one macky, what did you use to call them in?

ok pal, i just use the front of my hand to call them in

while ago was up at ur end, colston, did 14 with 4 dogs. 1 pair got 3 other got 11

av it.... lol,

All the best,

Bleachtastesnice

Ad love a look at that.....where would i get it or is it just who you know? :thumbs:

ill try an get hold of that dvd for you, just giv us a bit of time