Wrecking crew

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well imo thats what makes it better, it shows that not every fox is caught! and sometimes the runs that look a dead cert for a kill dont always end up that way

One of the dogs seemed OK, the other should have been shot and the fox in the tree root was an utter clowns turnout.

good watch but everything doubled up

you are quite right there mate but is about catching numbers as a single handed dog would not catch the same ,you can maybe get three with a single handed dog then it may be injured and have to stay in ,as doubled up you can take them out day after day like i say it is about numbers not many single handed would be able to go out day after day

Thats it, too many people do knock it! I am no expert but if your running foxes, and getting those numbers, regularly, single handed just isnt the way forward...

Have to say it again fellas, good effort :thumbs:

alright mate how are things youve started something, but it is funny thanks for your comments :thumbs:

you are quite right there mate but is about catching numbers as a single handed dog would not catch the same ,you can maybe get three with a single handed dog then it may be injured and have to stay in ,as doubled up you can take them out day after day like i say it is about numbers not many single handed would be able to go out day after day

you right mate the catchrate would not be nowere near then what it is, :thumbs:

One of the dogs seemed OK, the other should have been shot and the fox in the tree root was an utter clowns turnout.

the fox in the tree was just one of those things ,those dogs have caught hundreds you do not know what you are talking about ,some of those dogs were catchting off camera and they were a bit knackered :feck:

the fox in the tree was just one of those things ,those dogs have caught hundreds you do not know what you are talking about ,some of those dogs were catchting off camera and they were a bit knackered :feck:

Macky,I have too agree with wilf about the tree root "episode", it was cringeworthy and poor and can't be classed as "one of thoese things"....

Macky,I have too agree with wilf about the tree root "episode", it was cringeworthy and poor and can't be classed as "one of thoese things"....

i agree with you i wasnt there ,the reason i said one of those things was because i wasnt there .the reason i was annoyed was he said the dogs should be shot and they had been probably been out 4 or 5 nights on a trot and they were knackered ,foxes do get away more with one dog than 2

i agree with you i wasnt there ,the reason i said one of those things was because i wasnt there .the reason i was annoyed was he said the dogs should be shot and they had been probably been out 4 or 5 nights on a trot and they were knackered ,foxes do get away more with one dog than 2

Dont take my comment about the lurcher personally matey, opinions are like arseholes, everyone has got one.

When the two lurchers were running (and I cant for the life of me remember what colour was what) but one of them was deffo holding back and letting the other do all the graft....it didnt want to know was my very uneducated opinion.

I stick by the comment about the fox, that was a pile of shite.

:thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1