Sign in to follow this  
compostman

hare and the swift hound

looking forward to getting this new book its about time we had a book like this.any one got it yet ive just seen it advertiesd on here.

No mate av not got it, and wont be at this price £32.99 plus £5 p&p (

looking forward to getting this new book its about time we had a book like this.any one got it yet ive just seen it advertiesd on here.

No mate av not got it, and wont be at this price £32.99 plus £5 p&p (

f**k me :icon_eek: I heard it was mostly pictures as well.......

Well for £38 i would want a wank for that price!! I'm not slaging anyone but that is taken the piss just under40 note's!

It maybe the best book going ,best ever, but time's are hard for people

to them whats moaning how much would you spend on a curry taxi into town few pints with the lads thats just one night and its gone a good book you can go back to it again and still enjoy it :thumbs:

to them whats moaning how much would you spend on a curry taxi into town few pints with the lads thats just one night and its gone a good book you can go back to it again and still enjoy it :thumbs:

You sound like the life and soul of the party mate.............. :whistling:

yes boys it is a lot of money for a book but he makes a good book darcy you cant get away from that.and running dog addiction ive had it for five years i still look through it and have a read.but this book is about hare coursing dogs i like read about dogs gone by and the breeding of them been sume great dogs alan sankey and craig nuttle had sume of the best dogs around on fen hares. not as i no them but seen a lot of dvds with there dogs on them so its a must for me.

A hard back limited edition thats in a nice format and will only RISE in value....As well as being probably a great book too - What more can you want for £40

Well for £38 i would want a wank for that price!! I'm not slaging anyone but that is taken the piss just under40 note's!

It maybe the best book going ,best ever, but time's are hard for people

Mean f****r! :tongue2:

They are also all numbered 1 - 1000 . . . the quicker you order the lower your number! :laugh:

please, please, please let mine be in the first 50 :icon_redface: