T.H.L AIR GUN section meet up!

hope all goes good for you guy's and say hi to Si for me :thumbs:

hi joey

will do buddy :thumbs:

Cheers Cuz :guitar:

Phantom

hi tony

was just talking to my boy,showed him your avitar pic.and he said your a double for BIG SHOW!! of WWE lol :tongue2:

regards

davy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi every one Chaz & i would like to thank every one for turning up over the week end!and thanks to Matt hooks,Gary & Shannon,tony. for helping setting up,and packing away!! we hope you all

What can I say that has not already been said   Nowt so I'll repeat!   Davy and Chaz, That was a wonderful experiance the whole weekend was truely superb I among with everyone else really do a

Okay back on track eh?     :laugh:   Phantom  

Posted Images

hi tony

was just talking to my boy,showed him your avitar pic.and he said your a double for BIG SHOW!! of WWE lol :tongue2:

regards

davy

Hmmm..... A wrestler?

Well I'll take that as a compliment :yes:

Normally people say I'm RiffRaff's Double :icon_eek:

I must admit, I looked at a photograph of him once and said, "I dont remember wearing that shirt at the range"

I then had a closer look and saw he had a tattoo on his forearm!

Must admit, the resemblance between him and I is uncanny.

Thank your boy for me :thumbs:

Phantom

Got to agree Phantom, your new pic is quite, well, loaded with, pride of your winning trophy plus a mixture of a stereo-typical 'guns & ammo' magazine pose! :) plus you look a little familiar.....its a long shot but have you ever worked on the CP/PMC circuit?

hi tony

regards

davy

Hmmm..... A wrestler?

Well I'll take that as a compliment :yes:

Normally people say I'm RiffRaff's Double :icon_eek:

I must admit, I looked at a photograph of him once and said, "I dont remember wearing that shirt at the range"

I then had a closer look and saw he had a tattoo on his forearm!

Must admit, the resemblance between him and I is uncanny.

Thank your boy for me :thumbs:

Phantom

will do! buddy :thumbs:

Davy and Chaz, bloody great weekend! Many many thanks for the hard work and time you both put into making this event one to remember. I was gutted not being able to make the whole weekend, although just getting there for the morning was definately better than nothing! Its not often in this day and age you get to meet people who's as unselfish as you guys! :notworthy:

It was really good to put faces to names, and from the short time I was there it was obvious everyone was having a great time.

Tony, congrats to you for winning the comp, sounds like there were some top scores there! :toast:

I personally can't wait for the next event!

ATB, Andy

Davy and Chaz, bloody great weekend! Many many thanks for the hard work and time you both put into making this event one to remember. I was gutted not being able to make the whole weekend, although just getting there for the morning was definately better than nothing! Its not often in this day and age you get to meet people who's as unselfish as you guys! :notworthy:

It was really good to put faces to names, and from the short time I was there it was obvious everyone was having a great time.

Tony, congrats to you for winning the comp, sounds like there were some top scores there! :toast:

ATB, Andy

hi andy

thanks buddy :thumbs:

did ya take any pics if so get em up!

and keep in touch see if ya can get out with us shortly :thumbs:

give me a ring!or txt,PM

regards

davy

ATB, Andy

I'll second that one (again) :notworthy:

I think every one that attended was like that :yes: totally unselfish and I've certainly made some fantastic friends for life :thumbs:

Thanks Andy, maybe at the next one we'll get to chat more :thumbs:

Phantom

Hi guys,

Im finally on my lap top again and not my iphone.

Got to say a huge thanks to Davy and Chaz for a cracking weekend and all the hard work that they put into the great meet :thumbs:

Ive got to say it was a brilliant weekend and meeting all you lads was a real buzz.

It was also great to see my old shooting partners again, Gary, Chris and Joey. The full bottle of taquilia, 2 bottles of wine and many beers went down well lads didnt they.

Tony i love your new picture mate. You look really well buddy.

I shot with Tony all weekend on and off and i have to say that he is a real gent, a really good friend of mine now( you know why buddy and i wont forget your compassion) and a excellant air rifle marksman. Such a valid friend is Tony that i have invited him over to Germany to stop with me for the week in a few months time :)

It was a real pleasure for me to shoot and learn from a expert shot like him :thumbs:

Shame that others couldnt turn up and enjoy the weekend too but there is always the next meet :thumbs: .

Maybe the people that post negative comments out of the blue should make a effort to drive to the next meet and see what a brilliant crack it is.

Its not all about killing every bunny that moves or woody that lands within range, its more to do with friendship, building friendships and learning from the experts there, and having a flipping good chat, drink and laugh. Got to say i never shot a live thing all weekend, that was my choice, and i loved shooting the metal targets as much as a good bunny bashing session.

No matter how good people think that they are, they will always learn something from at least someone ;)at the meets (fact).

Thanks again lads

See you tomorrow to bag many rats :D

Si

• Like 1

Tony i love your new picture mate. You look really well buddy.

I shot with Tony all weekend on and off and i have to say that he is a real gent, a really good friend of mine now( you know why buddy and i wont forget your compassion) and a excellant air rifle marksman. Such a valid friend is Tony that i have invited him over to Germany to stop with me for the week in a few months time :)

It was a real pleasure for me to shoot and learn from a expert shot like him :thumbs:

Thanks Si; but as I told you before; the pleasure was all mine and as I already told you, I was learning from you :yes: and will continue to do so :notworthy: You taught me to push myself and constantly improve my shooting :notworthy: and I am really, really looking forward to staying with you so you can teach me some more :notworthy:

Shame that others couldnt turn up and enjoy the weekend too but there is always the next meet :thumbs: .

Maybe the people that post negative comments out of the blue should make a effort to drive to the next meet and see what a brilliant crack it is.

Its not all about killing every bunny that moves or woody that lands within range, its more to do with friendship, building friendships and learning from the experts there, and having a flipping good chat, drink and laugh. Got to say i never shot a live thing all weekend, that was my choice, and i loved shooting the metal targets as much as a good bunny bashing session.

No matter how good people think that they are, they will always learn something from at least someone ;) at the meets (fact).

Thanks again lads

See you tomorrow to bag many rats :D

Si

Very well and wisely said Si :D

Take care buddy

Phantom

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the kind comments buddy, but you truely deserve the title of meet champion :toast: .

I am a very honest person when it comes to shooting and my own ability and i admired the way you was truthful about your shooting ability and how you knocked them metal targets down without cheating once or even contemplating cheating pal.

What you said you did and scored i personally witnessed buddy and you were a pleasure to shoot with.

A true champion :thumbs: A real credit to this forum section you are buddy :thumbs: .

Next time laura isnt shooting my r10 as she smashes my butt all over the place with it :laugh: .

37 out of 40 and had only ever shot once before in her life :blink: . I only give her about a 2 hour lesson a day or two before buddy and she smashed me :doh: . Shes a natural.

Im getting her a BSA Ultra in .177. Shes already asking when the next meet is and when im going to teach her more stuff :icon_eek:

Im scared to shoot with her now LOL.

Si

Edited by zini