Lamp Comp Final!!!

max far from it its the judges desision not the guys entering it mate ,thtas why i thought they had judges etc to see if things go and get run properly , i maybe being astickler but only fair and sqaure , you put rules up you take money you have judges whats hard about that only thing is you need rabbits and game ,i think you are missing the piont max , all the best you obvisily dont agree with what principles it was run for , its no big deal but if i run a hare coursing comp and i caut athree legged hare it wouldnt count mate maybe im wrong

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

Whin the Warrior takes up the fight for the poor soul who lost the competition?

What do you think you are? Some sort of 'voice of the people'?

Nah, I think you are just after the attention, so I'll keep out of any thread you post on from here on in.

You are making yourself look like an idiot. And all this [bANNED TEXT] doesn't help anyone understand your rambling rantings any easier!

Get over it or leave the site, but please, shut up about it now because we are all bored by your illiterate posts banging on about the same old crap.

Who the fekin hell do you think you are telling a man to leave the site for voicing his opinion and bringing his illitracy into it

realmad.gif

im bored of it to very much ,but in the big picture nobody is saying [bANNED TEXT] or wrong , or man enough to say it doesnt count or does count , you run acomp and well you want the judges to be fair and sqaure and there desisions be final not the guys running it cheers ,

matt dont need you or any man to tell me what to do , and get enough attetion to no that youse are not genuine lurcher types for sure ,because in my day a man would had said im no counting the poxy thing and the other man would had said nor am i but the judge would had said mixi doesnt count, matt your not going to win on this unles you think its fair far from illterate ,especaily when hunting fishing work ethics is involved

Whin the Warrior takes up the fight for the poor soul who lost the competition?

What do you think you are? Some sort of 'voice of the people'?

Nah, I think you are just after the attention, so I'll keep out of any thread you post on from here on in.

You are making yourself look like an idiot. And all this [bANNED TEXT] doesn't help anyone understand your rambling rantings any easier!

Get over it or leave the site, but please, shut up about it now because we are all bored by your illiterate posts banging on about the same old crap.

Who the fekin hell do you think you are telling a man to leave the site for voicing his opinion and bringing his illitracy into it

realmad.gif

I have as much right to state my opinion as anyone else.

What I haven't done is to accuse decent folks of cheating and thieving.

I don't want Whin to leave the site; I think that he has a lot to offer, but as he feels so strongly about this issue, maybe it's something he can consider for himself.

As for his literacy, well, I accept that some people find it harder than others, but when you see [bANNED TEXT] all over a post it makes it very hard to read. [bANNED TEXT] is only used when folks use the dreaded txt talk anyway.

:wallbash:

i do feel strongly about it only beacause saw scenarios like this before , and well wasnt old enough or wise enough at the time ,but you learn and if you see something you are not happy about well why not speak your mind , and putting a poll up isnt very clever ,but i come from gods country scotland we do things a bit diff up here ,i can put apoll up easy one is it fair for your best mate to judge 2 is it fair for you to enter it when you are running it , 3 ,silly poxy eyed mixis dont count wether competitors say diffrent judges desision 4 nuetral land or home and away for the semis ,is that unreasnable im not a unreasnable guy to deal with but if i dont like somethng got a say it at times,

poacher did you ever run in the n l r c coursing comp back then on flinty land , i think d slieght run bluey his litle grew bitch , [bANNED TEXT] flinty land it was ,

No whin i used to try and organise courseing days we run from the late 70s to the mid 80s were we used to pay the keeper £3.00 a day plus lads he had caught poaching got an invite as well trouble was it used to turn into a free for all with loose dogs though we had good days when it was kept to about 20 and most of the dogs were a mix of different lurchers it was only when some lads come from down south with their saluki crosses and another lad who worked on a pigfarm at goole with an outstanding saluki cross that you realised that these were the ultimate hare killing dogs.I remember once asking dave if he wanted to go but he kept himself to himself alot in them days we used to bump into each other mouching and became good mates.thumbs.gif