Wootton Bassett March

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I am genuinely shocked by this proposed march :icon_eek: Regardless of which side of the fence you happen to sit on, this, should it actually take place could very well end tears, and blood on the streets of Wotton Basset (and beyond) depending on which approach the government and police take in policing this march, heaven help us, if this is a sign of things to come.................

ATB

Tom

IMHO if they let them march it will backfire big style on them and the goverment who panders to them .Its the people of this town that should have the final word on the mattercensored.gifhttp://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif[/img bus loads of skinheads you want and kick the living shit out of the stinking raghead b*****ds in my day it just wouldnt happen this shit government today aint worth a wank and most of the youth today is f****d up of the shit they smoke and cant get out of bed. wootten bassett should be invaded by hundreds of buses and rag head b*****ds run out of the country ffs who does england belong to us or them they line the streets spitting on the coffins of our young lads coming home dead from theyre shit tip of a country and now they are going to march on the same town and here we all are blaming the government or saying we are going to vote bnp. before long they will be coming and taking our homes of us . the country should march into wooten bassett and kick the shit out of the rotten b*****ds

IMHO if they let them march it will backfire big style on them and the goverment who panders to them .Its the people of this town that should have the final word on the mattercensored.gifhttp://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif[/img bus loads of skinheads you want and kick the living shit out of the stinking raghead b*****ds in my day it just wouldnt happen this shit government today aint worth a wank and most of the youth today is f****d up of the shit they smoke and cant get out of bed. wootten bassett should be invaded by hundreds of buses and rag head b*****ds run out of the country ffs who does england belong to us or them they line the streets spitting on the coffins of our young lads coming home dead from theyre shit tip of a country and now they are going to march on the same town and here we all are blaming the government or saying we are going to vote bnp. before long they will be coming and taking our homes of us . the country should march into wooten bassett and kick the shit out of the rotten b*****ds

If the cowards do march (and i doubt they will) we need to match them in numbers if not dwarfd them, so people will need to stand up and be counted (how many will?) There stinking cowards so i expect someone to get shot by the scum if this goes down.

Time to take back our streets

In todays paper

"Gordon Brown has announced that Britain will become one of the biggest aid donors to Yemen committing £100 Million by 2011. The money will be spent on helping Yemen to combat terrorism by promoting social, political and economic reform"

£100 Million I ask you? Please tell me these bunch of jokers are not going to get in again.............? When does this insanity stop? :doh:

Find out there proposed march date and organise a counter march in support of Our Brave Brave Boys and British values as a whole.

]

we need stand up to these minipulators if they not like our country spend there weekly dole cheque on a plane seat for them,but really let em march down a single alley to be met at the end by immigration control see how many are legally here not so f..kin many

i say let the boys from buckley barracks up the road come down on that day, plus all the lads from raf lyneham just round the corner, put them at one end with all the a2's, 50 cals, gmg's and 81mm clear the town and blow them back to alla,

as a serving soldier i find this disgusting if the goverment lets it, it makes me think about signing off, no fecking support.

Its rumoured that the Islam4uk group could be government funded as a sting so i would be careful about making the phone calls if you plan on being active (just incase).

Im marching in Stoke with the EDL at that time and this is there ploy to split us on our day, it isnt the first time they have used this same tactic, i bet you a pound to a pinch of shit they will announce the same date.

March in Stoke with the EDL and lets be heard as one voice!!

THERES SOME WHO MAKES THINGS HAPPEN AND OTHERS WHO WONDERED WHAT THE f**k HAPPENED, WHICH ARE YOU!

Yours in sport BULLDOUG

http://www.englishdefenceleague.org/index.html

Either act or stop complaining. One day you will have to explain to your children why you sat back and did nothing. Yes some of the counter jihad/extremist/immigration groups have some rather dubious members but if racists are the only ones with enough guts to stand up and act then they get my vote. The main parties have had long enough and have only sold us farther down the river.

But I also think the march wont happen its a sting/smoke screen/diversion by either the police or islam4uk.

they want a reaction! They get off on upsetting Brits.

Most important is to vote, turning up with a bunch of white menacing football hooligan lookin guys is playing in to their hands......

When islamic extremists turned up to spit at homecoming soldiers if the only people with the guts to act were white football hooligans then so be it, at least they are doing something and should be respected for that. And if you think the EDL are all white you have never seen the front line of an EDL protest or seen Abdul wrapped in a george cross leading the chants.