Anyone now of any legal experts who work AGAINST RSPCA?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kennel Club show ponies comming on here and bleating about cruelty......fecking hypocrites.

I wonder how many would outcross from a good show pedigree thats worth a lot of money to correct a defect in the line..........them feckers have no room to talk about anyone.

JMHO of course ;)

East England afghan club ?

Yes, it does stand for East of England Afghan Club. I have done rescue for years, and thankfully the club have agreed to support this ongoing hassle with RSPCA.

The newspaper article got a bit wrong. I took the emaciated bitch, who is now called Lucy, IN on the 16th Feb (ironically that was her 2nd Birthday, but obviously didnt know that at the time) and found the others on March 8th. I spent nearly three hours writing a long report on the whole sad tale for the paper, but they hadn't got enough room to print all of it, so chopped loads out and printed the bare basics. I have now been asked to take a photo of Lucy as she is now and they are hoping to print the two photos together. She is lovely. put on loads of weight, and is now a bundle of naughtiness. When I first got her she just slept for days and lay curled up in a very traumatised ball and to say she was starving is an understatement!! I had to sedate her to clip her head, her ears were folded in half cos the mats were so tight, and when I clipped her legs, her skin flaked off and she had sores. I've groomed dogs for over 20 years and I've done some VERY bad ones, but she was the worst I have ever seen, and she stank of horses. I think the only reason she was allowed to live was cos a social worker SAW her at the house and then this girl knew she had to get rid of her cos the social worker had had a go at her about the condition of the dog. Thats why she handed her in as a 'stray' Thank God the social worker phoned the dog warden to tell her she wasn't a 'stray' but actually belonged to the family. Without that phone call I would never have found the dead ones or helped the horses. The World Horse Welfare chap said the horses wouldn't have lasted much longer.

I think it sad that members on here are so suspicious of someone asking for advice and support. Thank you to the folk that have posted 'good luck' messages etc. We, as a breed WILL NOT LET THIS GO, and even if we cant get a prosecution for the dogs we have every intention of going after the RSPCA for their appalling behaviour which amounts to a huge cover up of evidence. Yes, I realise that the law states that a case has to be practically watertight to get to court and obviously they are not going to prosecute if there is not enough evidence, especially with costs being so high. BUT these three young dogs did not die of natural causes. One, dying, if it was poorly and they couldnt afford a vet, you can accept, but THREE!! Someone was responsible for the starvation and neglect, someone put them in bin bags and someone chucked em up against the back of the stable wall.. this was not a accident, and members of the public should know the TRUTH about where their hard earned money goes when they make donations, cos in this case it certainly WAS NOT used to prosecute an act of dreadful cruelty.

Thank you Setter for copying the Our Dogs article, hopefully it will be in Dog World this week (if they have space!!)

Many voices are loader than a few, and there are enough people, on here alone, let alone in other forums/breeds etc that should stand up and shout that the RSPCA are NOT doing what they originally were intended for, and are instead causing ordinary good people grief, wasting thousands on bureaucracy and I'm sure are causing alot of animals to suffer more cos they are SO unapproachable to ask for help when someone genuinely needs it.

They are just after money to pay for very over inflated senior managers and they have an awful lot of folk working for them at their multi million pounds new headquarters, judging by the amount of them I've shouted at over the last few weeks!!

Is it Clive Rees or Clive Reeves?? two posting said different names.

Thanks

Deborah

This site should be for anyone who supports the Countryside, animals and associated activities, be it a hobby or a income. Members are wrong to ridicule other members chosen hobbies/ways of life. We are all different and it is unfair to judge and be aggressively rude.

Hi Deborah,

Hello ! I dont really have any opinion to express on the why's and where for's regarding your actions, my assumption is your actions where honorable, and best of luck with seeking the help you require !

Regards,

Tom ;)

Hi Deborah,

Hello ! I dont really have any opinion to express on the why's and where for's regarding your actions, my assumption is your actions where honorable, and best of luck with seeking the help you require !

Regards,

Tom ;)

Thanks, I just want some justice for these dogs. I wish they had been alive when I found them and all of this hadn't been necessary and I have had alot of sleepless nights since then, and I will never look at a bin bag the same again!! Sometimes I wish I'd never found them cos of the bloody hassle Ive gone through since, but then I think that if I hadnt, they would still be behind that stable and that would have been even worse. At we can do is try and get some sort of justice in their names (Amy, Flora & Henry)

Deborah

PS. Thank you for the private messages of support. I appreciate it.

Hi Deborah !

Good luck with what you are trying to do,at least someone is going against the RSPCA.

Most on here regard them as scum only concerned with confiscating healthy dogs because they (might) be used for hunting!

ATB

We, as a breed WILL NOT LET THIS GO

out of curiosity are you saying if it was a different breed or a mutt that you would not be going to these lengths to obtain justice for the dogs?

It is Clive Rees 01792772046

Edited by His Wife
We, as a breed WILL NOT LET THIS GO

out of curiosity are you saying if it was a different breed or a mutt that you would not be going to these lengths to obtain justice for the dogs?

It is Clive Rees 01792772046

REGARDLESS!!!!!!!!!!! of what BREED of dog these poor starved, emaciated, matted, unloved dogs were I would fight for them. NO animal should die like that but having had Afghans for 30 years, and adoring my lot like I do, I am naturally very angry about it.

Afghans are not demanding, pushy dogs. They prefer to sit and watch and wait in true Hound style. Their suffering must have been dreadful. Most breed enthusiasts are ultra sensitive to any act of cruelty to their chosen breed, just as some people prefer, horses or cats or any other animal.

The RSPCA inspector who took the dogs on the Sunday I found them commented (as we just stood looking at their bodies in the bags) that she had NEVER had any dealings with an Afghan in her whole career and was very suprised that someone could do this to such an expensive breed. Doesn't matter how much a dog cost, it dies the same if it's not fed!!

Deborah

Doesnt matter what breed it is- nothing deserves to die like this. We 're all seeing more cruelty every day but Lincoln area seems fliipin rife with cruelty & dog thefts recently.

As for RSPCA- you find me some one who supports them- even Jo public now starting to see them for what they are.

Fair play to you & I hope you do get somewhere - pity you dont have photos or other evidence other than dog wardens word for RSPCA visiting & seeing the dead animals.

Being dont understand afgans at all- but do know what they ought to look like & its not that matted mess you have shown. Take some 'after' shots to back you up.