Lightforce blitz

Guest miller1989

Guest miller1989

Well been using a clulite for a while now they are crap! Ive used a lance and the striker before but how would you compare the blitz to any other lamp? as ive just bought one and its a while since ive seen anyone use them! Would anyone recomend any other lamp for running large fields or should i have just got the striker again!

Guest miller1989

Cheers people thought i had made a good decision,last time i used a blitz was on the fens a few years ago and i cant remember how good they were but im sure it wont dissapoint,when it comes to taking them red from distance you realy do need a good lamp!

Thanks steve

Guest gaz100604

i got a 170 and have run out beam a few times on big rabbits really worth thinking on investing in blitz myself heard few folk saying theres no realy difference i find 170perfect on bunnies

I have got a Blitz (240) and a Striker (170) both lamps use the same bulb, there really isn't enough difference between them to justify carrying round the extra bulk of the Blitz. I find the Blitz far too big and clumsy for everyday use walking out with my dogs so it only ever gets used from a vehicle. Save your money and buy a striker, its much handier to use and the Blitz really gives you a very little extra range over the striker.

Edited by Lost Generation