So You Want to Be a Pest Controller.....?

I have just come back from Surveying a house for a letting agent.......the previous tenants had been evicted for non-payment of rent. "We think we have a slight problem with Cockroaches" he optimistically said. I then proceeded to show him the monitor traps i had put down a week earlier....."Slight problem....err Yeah Right..!" The entire three storey property ( Brand new house by the way) was infested with the damn things. It will take me lots of visits to clear up this sorry mess thats for sure........how some people can live like it is beyond me :no: The picture shows just one of 20 monitor traps......each and every one had a similar catch.

So......if you are thinking of getting into pest control........you have to take the good with the bad in this job......the Rural pest control........is the good side.......But this is where you really DO have to produce results.....Happy Day's :whistling:

Rolfe.

post-12022-1240485704.jpg

post-12022-1240485781.jpg

as much as I hate insects in general, cockroaches have to give the most satisfaction when dealing with, and compleating a job, cockroach free

did you see the american tv show "verminators" one visit, a bit of spray, and the tech annoucess, your house is "cockroach free"

i have a job on the go just like that in a indian takaway, the owner could not understand why i said no thanks when he offered me some food and a drink :sick: i have to admit i was dying of thurst when i went in there

nice going Steve , you must be near the source /nest by the amount of nymph,s that are on the glue board , can I take an educated guess ?? was that glue board behind the fridge ?? best regards Steve (ps : got to go now and do a second visit for mice in a ladies house , this evening at 6: 30 pm , definatley not a 9 to 5 job being a pestie )