Last Pig Hunting Trip

Guest JCD

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest reload

Nice pics ;) Just got me copy of Baconbusters this morning with my Boars and Babes calander!! Love to do a trip like that ;)

Good article on bailing dogs especially Kelpie crosses for getting the hogs on there arse!!

yeah ok mate i'm sorry!.but bullo downs still ain't 3 million acres is it?uneducated hey?and name calling?that is a bit childish don't you think?how do you come up with that conclusion?also what brand of tyres were you running?

lmfao 3 million acres in south west qld?lol mate i live in south queensland and your a fecking idiot.tell me one place in sw qld that is 3 million acres?there only one place up gulf country that big..by the way you know geoff from newcastle????maybe the reason you were trying to find your way around was becasue you were running the roads.lol..anyhow good pics shame bout the bullshit story behind it!

Clinton i don't like being called a "fecking idiot", a road runner and a story teller (liar). Now if you had been a bit more polite you would have recieved a polite responce. I don't talk shit so when you made that post i was pissed off to say the least! You are right name calling is childish, but the way you questioned my integrity you can't expect any other responce.

On your question of the tyres, the first tyre to go was a Cooper that had a rock go through it on a dirt road. The next two to go were Yokohama, they were worn out. It was very hot and we had a fair bit of weight, they blew due to the heat.

Here are some properties in south west Queensland. I haven't put up my property because i couldn't find anything on the net and because of past experences on Boardogs of people ringing the places i go to after i told them. When i got there i asked one person how big it was, they have been working there for 6 years and said 3 million, the other person i asked who had been there a year said over 2.5 million. So it may be under 3 but it wouldn't be by much.

Bulloo Downs 1 077 000 hectares.

bulloo.jpg

Tanbar 1 021 900 hectares.

tanbar.jpg

Nappa Merrie a small one 727 500 hectares.

nappa.jpg

Though not in the bottom corner of Queensland Davenport Downs

1 516 500 hectares

davenport.jpg

Clinton do you now think it is possible? When i first heard of properties this size i was suprised as well, but i did a little research. Clinton thank you for your apology, as you would know i usually don't get personal and i do apologise for what i said but when you read your post i think you will understand why i reacted the way i did. :good:

• 1 month later...

Hi You Aus folkies and N Z.s. can you tell me do you need a licence to shoot boars?

and dingos? and is it legal to take any quarry over ther with dogs?

or is it the same as here in Uk except you have much more freedom < and space> wildnerness etc. Do you have Banned hunting rules?

Just asking should i wish to go.... nurses needed i hear and a few of my Nursey mates have gone over to work but they dont hunt..

thanks in advance

only a gun lisence is required in nz, issued at the airport if ya have a current gun permit in your own country. our lisence is good for ten years. ya can take any game over here with dogs but it's not that popular unless ya mean pighunting with dogs which is third in line after fishing and rugby :p

only a gun lisence is required in nz, issued at the airport if ya have a current gun permit in your own country. our lisence is good for ten years. ya can take any game over here with dogs but it's not that popular unless ya mean pighunting with dogs which is third in line after fishing and rugby :p

:11: well i aint coming for the rugby thats fer sure

I a getting wrong advice by another source then i thot Gun Licenses were hard to get and no i dont have one here co i cant shoot for toffee :hunter: :11:

in aussie the gun laws are heaps tougher, gun registration, no semi autos ,must be long to a club etc. was in queensland not so long ago trying to find a gun shop and was told there are only three gun shops in the whole state :icon_eek: unlike here where there's one in every town, sometimes two! different culture in aussie.

Guest vulcan

:clapper:

in aussie the gun laws are heaps tougher, gun registration, no semi autos ,must be long to a club etc. was in queensland not so long ago trying to find a gun shop and was told there are only three gun shops in the whole state :icon_eek: unlike here where there's one in every town, sometimes two! different culture in aussie.

SUBURB THREAD I LIKE N.Z. HUNTING!

to make things worse each state has different rules and regulations

so if u want to go to qld u will get different info on what you have to do from someone in NSW or Western australia as we are all different

good pics JC, pitty u only got one, but its a bloody good pig mate

Clinton, haha, ur always like a pitbull, straight in for the kill mate, :good: