what was your first dog

Guest flapper

my first was a jrt x lakeland i bougth her off my uncle for £1 although she still lived at his house. i was only 10. she was a cracking little rabbiting dog she did bolt the odd fox. it wasnt til i was around 15 i realised how great she realy was. she died last year aged 19

my first ever dog is a border terrier cross jack russel fisty little thing he is but nevertheless a bundle of joy for the family have not had a chance to work him yet as permission up my way is hard to come by i am sure he will live up to it as he enjoys a good dig in the garden just like any othe rterrier does:)

dom

p.s plz could you take a look at my other post have not had any replies and need a bit more help training the dog cheers

dom

my first ever dog is a border terrier cross jack russel fisty little thing he is but nevertheless a bundle of joy for the family have not had a chance to work him yet as permission up my way is hard to come by i am sure he will live up to it as he enjoys a good dig in the garden just like any othe rterrier does:)

dom

p.s plz could you take a look at my other post have not had any replies and need a bit more help training the dog cheers

dom

my first was a jrt x lakeland i bougth her off my uncle for £1 although she still lived at his house. i was only 10. she was a cracking little rabbiting dog she did bolt the odd fox. it wasnt til i was around 15 i realised how great she realy was. she died last year aged 19

Was your uncle in a bad way for drink money

Guest dee mac

Was your uncle in a bad way for drink money

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: