Pic of my bitch, she has two weeks to go before the pups are due. She is out of a hancock dog over a imported Kazak Tazi, the sire of the pups will be my australian shepherd/greyhound i think they will be very good dogs. How many pups do you think? The less the better is what I want but we'll see.

Gobipregnant001.jpg

All the best Dirtwinger

Well done mate, hope they turn out to be all you want them to be. Seen the pics of the parents working so looks like they've got the right stuff in them! Couldnt tell you how many though as i've never bred dogs.

Good luck with them :thumbs:

8 for me ,,,BTW don't mention hancocks dogs on here ..thread will spiral down into a bickering match

What do you mean? Mark Brick assured me that he was visited by the ghost of Brian Plummer who told him that this cross would be the foundation of a new type dubbed the"American Minshaw staghound". Now if I could just cross the pups with an Alaunt, Hmm. I got it the Minlaunt! :D;) lol

Cant see how that could spiral out of control? Dirtwinger

Sounds a plan ..let me know when the pups are ready and you can bring them to me $30 sounds a good price if that sounds too much i don't mind paying ...

Let me check the exchange rates, if Mark brick lends me his private jet to get them over to you i might just make a profit on that!

All the best Dirtwinger

Pic of my bitch, she has two weeks to go before the pups are due. She is out of a hancock dog over a imported Kazak Tazi, the sire of the pups will be my australian shepherd/greyhound i think they will be very good dogs. How many pups do you think? The less the better is what I want but we'll see.

Gobipregnant001.jpg

All the best Dirtwinger

looks like she could do with a bit of grubbing up. atb with the litter Edited by dai dogs

Gobipregnant001.jpg

All the best Dirtwinger

looks like she could do with a bit of grubbing up. atb with the litter

I'm working on that, she went off her food and hardly ate for a week. she has got her appetite back now and is eating like a horse. She has always been a picky eater and I have to work at it to get weight on her, I think she has finally realized she's pregnant and needs to eat. By the time she is due I wil have her where i want her weight wise.

all the best dirtwingerl

you better get some meat on her before she pups or she will be like a wish bone

Jeez you sound like the rspca, she is actually looking better than two days ago. partly its just her build she and her brother both have the same heroin chic look, built like sticks but run like the wind. She has two weeks to go, by then she should have plenty of fat on her. I'll post picks right before she's due if she looks like shit feel free to tear into me. Here is a pic of her brother skinny like her.

cog31stjan5.jpg

All the best Dirtwinger

Can't tell you how impressed I am with the way you work your dogs and hawk.

I'm going to say 7 pups, 3 bitches and 4 dogs and one of them will have the classic collie lurcher markings !!

Do I win a hunting holiday if I'm right ?!

Cheers chaps, off to get me a gallon of Factor 300 looks warm out there,

Finn.