• 2 weeks later...

how many did she have then

She seems to be enjoying pregnancy too much, she,s just lying around happy as can be but no pups. Maybe tonight we'll see, if she didn't take on the first mating they would only have been due yesterday.

I'll let you all know when they come, I think 8pups but I got three new homes lined up yesterday so i'm not stressing about a big litter anymore.

all the best Dirtwinger

how many did she have then

She seems to be enjoying pregnancy too much, she,s just lying around happy as can be but no pups. Maybe tonight we'll see, if she didn't take on the first mating they would only have been due yesterday.

I'll let you all know when they come, I think 8pups but I got three new homes lined up yesterday so i'm not stressing about a big litter anymore.

all the best Dirtwinger

Well they are here, 5 pups, 2 merle dogs, 2 black bitches and a brindle bitch born between 3am and 6:20am so I,m very tired. All are doing well and the sire is back home from his cancer surgery. Here are a few pics, the first is the bitch right before whelping then the pup

Gobipups003.jpg

Gobipups015.jpg

Gobipups018.jpg

all the best Dirtwinger

bitch and pups look well good luck with them :good:

thanks, it's been a crazy weekend with the old dog having a 6lb tumour and his spleen removed then the pups arriving. I'm chuffed that everyone is ok and I have more homes than pups.

:victory:

all the best Dirtwinger

:doh: This is what happens when you are tired and in a hurry. Left the house at 6:50am to go to work thought the bitch was done whelping, asked my girlfriend to keep an eye on them first litter for the bitch and all. She called me just now and told me we have 2 more pups a black and white bitch and dog.

Not enough sleep can make you make mistakes, lucky for me everything is ok. Wont let that happen again! :icon_redface:

all the best Dirtwinger