coyote catch

Was cookin on the grill last night and then had to go over and feed pups so the wife and kids and I jumped in the pickup and told a couple dogs to get in too. So, we loaded and they loaded and off we went. Fed the pups and took a little detour around the countryside to see what we could see ya know. Well, sure enough there was a dumb one out there about a 1/4 and he went to runnin. Stitch seen him and started screamin. I punched it and went up the road a bit and slammed on the brakes and he bailed over the side and Cotton and Sage shot out the back. Cotton's belly full of pups makes her not want to go over the rail no more. Anyhow, he caught him before the mile and we saw the whole thing. He makes it look easy and Cotton came in to help him finish it off.

Abby tryin to get the coyote in the truck so we could get the dogs to water down by the creek. It was hot enough and just thought we should get them to water. Anyhow, Stitch always has to make damn sure the yote is dead before he will turn loose so he pulled it away from her and took his new buddy out for drink.

wish we had some of those over here but geddon what crosses are those dogs

They're just coyote dogs partner. Been bred this way over here for a couple 100 years I guess. Thats how the story goes but you cant always believe the story. Anyhow, there aint really no cross though, just coyote dogs.