music what you into?

Guest ferret feller

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to Johnny Cash & Bob Dylan at the moment but my music changes all the time Oasis i like to gonna see them in June. Can't stand Dance music although i used to be well into raves and had my own decks i'm guessing i just grew up, My son listens to it now and i shout turn that crap off lol. Also always liked pink floyd, Men At Work, War of the Worlds and more recent bands like kings of leon, phonics etc also The Twang are awesome and under rated if you ask me! :victory:

im like an oldie, a 17 year old constantly listening to Power Ballads, i love it, thats the sort of music you can understand and the lyrics actully mean something :D

they either make u smile or cry ..i love it

i only cry at them when ive been drinking :p

make sure the v8 has no back box and is flat out frew sum boggy mud

backfirei ng

thats normally the case after with had it around the off road track, lol

haha you been the same tracks i have then

yea the one were your knuckles are white, arse cheeks tight, but cant stop smiling all the way around, well my passengers dont normally smile, they normally have there eyes closed, cant figure out why. lol

haha my 4x4 dont last longer then 1 day usealy i seem to f**k a good c**t easily haha

Depends on mood location really, The Pogues, (Favorite band) The men they couldnt hang, Irish Folk, Stiff Little Fingrs, the clash, Green Day, Blink 182, Show of hands, as well as classical music at times.

the levellers, Welsh Language bands, Y Cyrff and yr Anrhefn, Runrig, and a a good quality Welsh Choir blasting out some uplifting hymns!

Quite a mix there me reckons! :whistling:

Cheers

Aled