English bully fit

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought id put a few of my Lily, shes as fit as they come, which apart from a few from Wales are hard to come by. She runs the lamp and rats. Ps if theres anyone in the Surrey area or sourrounding areas that would allow a little bitch to come ratting please let me know. Hope you like. Sorry theres so many!

sacs200351.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

Photo-0152.jpg

SACSMay3rd08101.jpg

SACS24thAugust08132.jpg

i234389743_99317_2.jpg

EdReids023.jpg

b44290a5.jpg

EdReidshow18-5-08068.jpg

summer08033.jpg

hi just wondering how old the bully is? it reminds me of my bull bitch at around 7 monthes she is terrier type, shes ovbiously bulked out/split a little more now but has still kept her agility (shes now 2) which im pleased about, ill try to put some pictures up of her,although shes looking a little heavy at the moment as shes in pup,shes very keen in nature and wont shy to anything but good with other dogs :gunsmilie: we decided to put her to a good greyhound saluki(merlin and eve lines) to keep back a couple of pups for ourselves so were looking forward to that keep up the good work atb kate :thumbs:

Nice looking bitch. She was catching serious air in the 2nd and 3rd pic's. I'd dig Coyotes with her if I had one like that. Great job on her conditioning.

Digging coyotes sounds interesting! is it just the same deal as digging a fox but with bigger terriers and a bigger "fox", or is it a completely different kettle of fish?!

Molie

hi just wondering how old the bully is? it reminds me of my bull bitch at around 7 monthes she is terrier type, shes ovbiously bulked out/split a little more now but has still kept her agility (shes now 2) which im pleased about, ill try to put some pictures up of her,although shes looking a little heavy at the moment as shes in pup,shes very keen in nature and wont shy to anything but good with other dogs :gunsmilie: we decided to put her to a good greyhound saluki(merlin and eve lines) to keep back a couple of pups for ourselves so were looking forward to that keep up the good work atb kate :thumbs:

She's about two years old ;)

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING A PICTURE OF THE PUP HOGDOG, ED REID HAS A SHOW SOON IM MIGHT GO ITS A BIT OF A TREK FOR ME BUT IF YOUR GOING BE GOOD TO SEE THE PUPS TOGETHER

I'll be going so it would be nice to see her you and your bitch, Noreen also has one and there may be another one or two there so it would be nice to see them together.

Here's a picture of Sonny at 3 months, he's got alot bigger since.

post-33872-1240263439_thumb.jpg

thats the best shape you can get them in,looks cracking mate :clapper: what line is he from?sure has alot of leg,they should all look like this!!not your usual rubbish,creadit yo you pal!!! ;)

Just thought I'd keep you updated on him, this is him at five months. He's about 18-19" and 15-16kilos.

DSCF0154.jpg

He is going to be a big lad when matured, he looks a cracker. :good:

thats the best shape you can get them in,looks cracking mate :clapper: what line is he from?sure has alot of leg,they should all look like this!!not your usual rubbish,creadit yo you pal!!! ;)

Not really my work but the work of Lyndon Ingles at www.thunderrockoldtymebullbreeds.co.uk ...Proper bullies.