cearphilly terrier and lurcher show

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What day is best to go to monmouth sat or sun?

I usually go to the 2 day shows on the sunday to pick up a few bargains but i notice all the simulated coursing and racing etc is only on on the saturday

lasat year we whent on the sat and sun but im only going to the saturday this time.

Guest Taffybull
i think i did see you, was busy necking my tins back and soaking up the sun :laugh: i didnt take the black dog down, his litter brother was there, you might of seen him? chocolate bullx dog.

was it with dean? I saw his chocolate bull x

yes mate

Guest GoneToGround1

decent day out, now the shows are back its time to have a chat to a few of the boys who i dont see much, there was a cork in my bum all day with wilba1985 hanging round my back end like a peado in a playground :)

decent day out, now the shows are back its time to have a chat to a few of the boys who i dont see much, there was a cork in my bum all day with wilba1985 hanging round my back end like a peado in a playground :)

and his dog is just as bad all it wants to do is shag. some work it needs :whistling:

Guest GoneToGround1

and his dog is just as bad all it wants to do is shag. some work it needs :whistling:

i wouldnt mine haveing a go on brandy aswell :whistling::tongue2:

Guest GoneToGround1

i wouldnt mine haveing a go on brandy aswell :whistling::tongue2:

i think i did see you, was busy necking my tins back and soaking up the sun :laugh: i didnt take the black dog down, his litter brother was there, you might of seen him? chocolate bullx dog.

The one and only chocolate that Paddy has sired, the amount of people that think they got litter brothers is unbelievable, if you listened to all them lot Murphy and Troy musta been from a littler of 40...lol. Nice to finally meet you labsnlurchers, your dogs look a lot better in real life, although they look stunning in the pics, but always better in the flesh. See you all in Monmouth.

i will be at tynte show but no racing there dont forget heart of wales show on the 10th of may racing and corcing there i hope it goes as well as it did yesterday was great to get a full card for the corcing shows there are more dogs out there that can run than i thought ha ha was good to see a few people there that i have seen on here :clapper::)