plummer Terriers

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it seems to me that if a good percentage of plummer type terriers came from forsyth's pip and breeding tight to those lines produced reasonable earthdogs. then it is possible to do the same again if y

Posted Images

so once a year counts as long as thats all it does?

Would you like me to rename the thread "do any professional terrier men, who dig to foxes 3 days a week, use Plummer terriers" (honestly)

Jeez mate, how many ways can i put it, you know what i mean.

Edited by foxfan
so once a year counts as long as thats all it does?

Would you like me to rename the thread "do any professional terrier men, who dig to foxes 3 days a week, use Plummer terriers" (honestly)

Jeez mate, how many ways can i put it, you know what i mean.

be good to hear some comments about plummers. ive just put a deposit down on a bitch pup, i wanted a terrier for ratting and working cover anything else will be a bonus

you ask silly questions you get silly answers :whistling:

my point was not many people dig really honestly regularly to any dogs ,let alone ratting ones.

Fair point, but i wanted to know if there were any out there that are stayers to fox.

i'll be honest, i've never seen one in the flesh, but i like the look of them, going on the pictures i've seen. (honestly)

They cant be classed as "ratting dogs" and nothing else,they have the same ingredients as other terriers,ive heard of a few being used and 1 i know of was supposed to be a very good fox dog,

It might be who owns them rather than the dogs lack of ability,they have a reputation as "messers" dogs and a lot of blokes probably dont want to enhance plummer's reputation for him.

And i know there are some decent lads who have them,its not a dig at them.