hi ive got a ford maverick been running it on bio for about 9 months only problem ive had is it started to lack power on christmas eve put a new fuel filter on and since motors been ok only down side it smells like a chip shop but i quite like fish & chips so doesent bother me.

what do you do to takre it out?

take the tank off and flush it or sumthin?

have a look under neath the truck the filter mite be outside the tank i am not sure on these if so take it off and have a look to see if its full of gunk . other wise its drop the tank and completelie empty it and clean the filter in side . or if you want to try to see if it is the fuel just get a gallon can of diesel and put a pipe directlie from fuel pump into the can and see if it will rev any better you will be by passing any blockages .

Strainer is in the tank, will have to be dropped i think. Could check under the back seats to see if there is access to it, if not its a pain in the arse.

Would have to be sorted there and then tho so it could be driven.

Better to order a new strainer than to clean i have found in the past, but all depends on how dirty it is.

What sort of fuel pump has it got.? What make?

Lots of folk have asked,and id be interested too....How much do you want for it?????????

iv pmed all those that have been in touch!!!

id like about £500

Edited by noddy10