any one want to make an offer before i put it in to the garage to see wots wrong and get it fixed. was workin purfect but now it seems to to die when driveing. hardly moveing.

i havnt a clue about motors might cost you a tenner to fix might cost a few hundred..i havnt a clue.

if your a mechanic you will be sorted. just bought a scooby so dont really need it

tax and test

its just a dog bus!!

northeast

001ooo.jpg

Edited by noddy10

av changed fuel filter, no different. actually the temp gauge has been further than normal and the engine alot hotter even the bonnet been hot latley.

not cream on oil cap and no loss ov water?

Guest joe ox

Change the air filter or to rule out air filter problems run the motor with it out for a short time, always try the simple things 1st it could be something really simple!!

yeah mate forgot about that. me and pav off here used sum sort ov oil mixed with diesel a few weeks ago for a trip to scotland.

it was out ov the tripe place a hendon animal fat or summit. he runs his discos and vans on it

It will be the strainer inside the tank then. :good:

How much you want for it and were you from.

i think you hit the nail right on the head mandog . my boy had the same trouble after useing that bio fuel shit . :thumbs: