Fast, hard...watch out hatton

Looks good dont he, i think hatton will be off the scene by the time this kid moves up to light welter. I like hatton but i dont think he was ever world class realy, very well managed, mayweather totaly outclassed him and i think paqiou will give him a hiding.

P.S. i hope he makes me eat my words !

He's a big hitter but I think he'll be found out as he steps it up to fight better opposition, his technique isn't brilliant IMO, but he does hit like f**k and takes advantage of every opportunity he's given.

He'll be a dangerous prospect for anyone but I'm not sold on him completely yet.

Looks good dont he, i think hatton will be off the scene by the time this kid moves up to light welter. I like hatton but i dont think he was ever world class realy, very well managed, mayweather totaly outclassed him and i think paqiou will give him a hiding.

P.S. i hope he makes me eat my words !

I agree with all you said, it will be a very pleasant surpise to me if Hatton beats Pacman.

He holds his chin up in the air, is a bit wide with his punches and puts too much into each shot for a real educated boxer like Marquez not to take advantage of IMO.

Shall be interesting to see how he gets on though, that fella he beat was an old man so doesn't really prove a great deal to me, other than whats obvious (that he can bang) but only time will tell I suppose.

Could turn out to be a jacker for all we know ;) lol.