Poor old white folks

I have recieved this via email and thought how very true it is, and although its american it really is exactly the same here in the UK.[/b]

When are we going to get a fair law and an even slip or are we always going to be disadvantaged by our origins, you decide.

read all the way to the end ......................................

""WHITE" Pride"

This is great. I have been wondering about why Whites are racists, and no other race is......

Proud to be White

Michael Richards makes his point................

Michael Richards better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld does make a good point.

This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points...

Someone finally said it. How many are actually paying attention to this? There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans. You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman'.... and that's OK.

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink .. You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you... so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day.

You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day.

You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.

You have the NAACP. You have BET... If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month, we'd be racists..

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships... You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US . Yet if there were 'White colleges', that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists..

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist..

I am proud... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists??

There is nothing improper about this e-mail. Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE!

It's not a crime YET ..... but getting very close!

It is estimated that ONLY 5% of those reaching this point in this e-mail, will pass it on.

[/color][/size][/font][/indent]

Edited by ginga john

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dare I get involved in this? :whistling: Gut feeling says no, so I can't see a problem with black folk anymore

every home should have at least the one :drink:

as the wife of a mixed race husband and our wonderful mixed race children

what a load of tosh. :censored:

Ive never read so much rubbish it is a racist statement just written nicely.

i have had racism of both sides of the fence and its still the same

sad spiteful people who haven't got anything better in life to do.

don't get me wrong I'm all for being British and i believe that we should be proud i have traced my ancestry back to the 1578 century all British.

have you all done the same.(i mean that metaphorically and not to a single individual

my husband is mixed race (mum white /dad Caribbean.

Ive traced his family history on his mums side to early 1424 in England

so does that not qualify him to be English in its own right.

perhaps before you all start making comments about others you should look at your own family trees its possible your not as British/English as you think and some may get some surprises in the family history. :o

and while your all tutting at my post .ill raise a cup to my dad long past now ,lived nearly all his life in consett co Durham ,who fought for britain in the war and was open minded and honest and loved my husband for himself and never cared about his colour. :toast:

beside if Nostradamus is right wont matter after 2012 lol :clapper: as we wont be here for long.whichever colour or creed you are.

Edited by dwalin

don't get me wrong I'm all for being British and i believe that we should be proud i have traced my ancestry back to the 1578 century all British.

have you all done the same.(i mean that metaphorically and not to a single individual

perhaps before you all start making comments about others you should look at your own family trees its possible your not as British/English as you think and some may get some surprises in the family history. :o

and while your all tutting at my post .ill raise a cup to my dad long past now ,lived nearly all his life in consett co Durham ,who fought for britain in the war and was open minded and honest and loved my husband for himself and never cared about his colour. :toast:

beside if Nostradamus is right wont matter after 2012 lol :clapper: as we wont be here for long.whichever colour or creed you are.

Now this is where statements get twisted. :yes:

If you read the statement through properly, it's not about heritage, culture origin, etc. It's about skin colour, nothing else.

It's true enough, in this country we have a black police officers federation and an Asian police officers association.

To say that "If we had a white police officers association, we'd be classed as racist" is not a racist statement. How can anyone seriously be offended by that statement???

The only people that could be offended, are the left wing liberal idiots who like to tell us what's racist and whats not.

It might not be PC to make statements like that, and I think that's the problem....

i should of known better than to expect more from this site

i didn't pop on here all last week cos i was sick of reading stupid posts.

you have some brilliant people on here who are genuine in there love of the sport

and animals be it dogs ferrets or birds. :D

but like a lot of other sites you have a great big whopping amount of meat heads who know nothing

the type that kicks the dogs if they don't get the hunting they want.

and swaps dogs like sweeties in a shop when they don't work well.

racism is not OK from whichever side it comes from its not what was intended for us as humans.

we all started the same ,doesn't matter if you believe Darwin or god or both.

and ummm nope i'm not going to slope of and not come back why should i I'm a big girl i can take your rubbish but it will be you that looks stupid and not me.lol

OH and psst poacher3161 and fence -hopper your gonna really hate me

im white with a Word removed husband(your Fraze not mine :D )and as if that's not bad enough I'm catholic lol :clapper:

Fence hoppers post has been removed and a three day suspension for using the N word, read the forum rules, debate is fine

Now this is where statements get twisted. :yes:

If you read the statement through properly, it's not about heritage, culture origin, etc. It's about skin colour, nothing else.

It's true enough, in this country we have a black police officers federation and an Asian police officers association.

To say that "If we had a white police officers association, we'd be classed as racist" is not a racist statement. How can anyone seriously be offended by that statement???

The only people that could be offended, are the left wing liberal idiots who like to tell us what's racist and whats not.

It might not be PC to make statements like that, and I think that's the problem....

actually you make a good point and i understand why so.i am also not PC and often offend as I'm quite honest and upfront i do understand what is being said and i can see some of the points made.

but in reality it is racist statement meant to get people talking about colour and why the people with colour get away with more making the reader feel bitter and resentfull.

I'm fortunate to live in a very multi cultural area and we have none of these problems with white feeling undervalued.our kids are all the same in school we teach tolerance.

i a a white British person and proud to be so i also teach my children to be proud of there white British ancestry

but the comments that came after mine proves the racism of the email .

Edited by dwalin
i should of known better than to expect more from this site

i didn't pop on here all last week cos i was sick of reading stupid posts.

you have some brilliant people on here who are genuine in there love of the sport

and animals be it dogs ferrets or birds. :D

but like a lot of other sites you have a great big whopping amount of meat heads who know nothing

the type that kicks the dogs if they don't get the hunting they want.

and swaps dogs like sweeties in a shop when they don't work well.

racism is not OK from whichever side it comes from its not what was intended for us as humans.

we all started the same ,doesn't matter if you believe Darwin or god or both.

and ummm nope i'm not going to slope of and not come back why should i I'm a big girl i can take your rubbish but it will be you that looks stupid and not me.lol

OH and psst poacher3161 and fence -hopper your gonna really hate me

im white with a Word removed husband(your Fraze not mine :D )and as if that's not bad enough I'm catholic lol :clapper:

Fence hoppers post has been removed and a three day suspension for using the N word, read the forum rules, debate is fine

and Catholic :clapper: Good on ya, now folk hate my opinion about this subject, but it is refreshing to see a member with "spirit" and not afraid to stand out from the crowd. I intend to keep out of this one but I really hope you give as good as you get, nice one :drink:

moderators i used the word as well so im asuming ill be banned as well to be fair

mad al i beleive in saying what you feeling this site has some excelent members who know so much and can teach so much that its a shame a few spoil.

Edited by dwalin

Cut most of the crap from your reply, talk about tarring all folk with the same brush! :yes:

1. I've Never kicked a dog in anger.

&

2. Never got rid of a dog because I'd gone off it.

This is the problem. So because someone doesn't share your views on racism, they're automatically a racist?

What is the definition of racism? Causing offence to a group/individual based on where they come from/what they look like?

In that case, what if I offended an overweight person by calling them a fat c**t? I've offended that person because of their appearance. Is their anguish going to be any less than someone who has been called a name because of their skin?

No, it's all what they call 'hate crime', and none of it is acceptable, not just racism.

Yes it happens on both sides, and it shouldn't, but why isn't more made of racism directed at white people??