Poor old white folks

Still cant get my head round things like the MOBO awards,if we had white only events they would be classed as racist,even at school they have "chalk boards" not "black boards" wtf?

Older members will remember the comedians of the 70's telling jokes about Irish people,did the Irish take to the streets and riot or call anybody a "racist" ?

This country has gone PC mad,and im ashamed because we are letting the namby pamby left wing appeasers get away with it.

Freedom of speech is all but dead and buried if your opinions are white anglo saxon/celtic that is.

The other week Geert Wilders was refused entry to the UK,and yet we have people like Anjem Choudray spouting hate at every oppertunity,now he's not on the dope/beer/acid anymore and nothing is done by our government about this idiot?

The lunatics are truly running the assylum.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still cant get my head round things like the MOBO awards,if we had white only events they would be classed as racist,even at school they have "chalk boards" not "black boards" wtf?

Older members will remember the comedians of the 70's telling jokes about Irish people,did the Irish take to the streets and riot or call anybody a "racist" ?

This country has gone PC mad,and im ashamed because we are letting the namby pamby left wing appeasers get away with it.

Freedom of speech is all but dead and buried if your opinions are white anglo saxon/celtic that is.

The other week Geert Wilders was refused entry to the UK,and yet we have people like Anjem Choudray spouting hate at every oppertunity,now he's not on the dope/beer/acid anymore and nothing is done by our government about this idiot?

The lunatics are truly running the assylum.

Hell yes and they're on the grass :thumbs:

Guest Catcher
Don't believe i said anything against being white and proud i am myself.

Hi it,s not about being black ,white yellow or any coulor ,cred or race.It those baster in goverment.they dont give a shit about the common working man.Most of them are only in it to line there own pocket,s It,s like the old saying.how can you tell when they are lieing there lip,s are moveing.This country has been going down the toilet for a long time.And anouther thing what ever happed to free speech. they have got us bye the ball,s What do we do f--k all.We just sit and take it.For one i am sick and ashamed to live in this so called country of the free.One day and it had better be soon we will wake up.And god help us if we dont.catcher. :angry:

Hi it,s not about being black ,white yellow or any coulor ,cred or race.It those baster in goverment.they dont give a shit about the common working man.Most of them are only in it to line there own pocket,s It,s like the old saying.how can you tell when they are lieing there lip,s are moveing.This country has been going down the toilet for a long time.And anouther thing what ever happed to free speech. they have got us bye the ball,s What do we do f--k all.We just sit and take it.For one i am sick and ashamed to live in this so called country of the free.One day and it had better be soon we will wake up.And god help us if we dont.catcher. :angry:

Catcher, totally agree with the above,its blatently the fault of politicians and the fluffy bunny brigade.People need to wake up but wont,its as if they want you to be ashamed of being white,or thats how it feels to me.

I'm in agreement with you on this one.

It raises some interesting points that have been raised loads of times before.

What is "racism"?

Defined I would guess it is prejudice against someone who is of different race.

To be honest that makes me a Racist. I do pre judge people........all people. I do this because I have learnt that certain races tend to behave due to their cultural upbringing and beliefs in certain ways. Obviously there are always exceptions to the rule and I try and allow for that. It is natural behaviour to have reservations about things we do not understand. That does not make me a bad person. I always try and give the benefit of the doubt but that has been brought about through experience aswell.

The problem with the argument is that Has anyone tried to have a white only organisation recently? Probably not, as most would agree that it would be pointless other than making a devisive statement.

One more thaing that really does annoy me though! Why is it racist to call a someone from Newcastle a Geordie or a a Liverpuddlian a Scouser?

The "N" word is racist. WHY? Surely it comes from the balck Africans who came from the Niger Delta?

However it is fine for the blacks to call themselves the "N" word!

Lets keep some common sense and stop being so oversensitive about things that really don't do any harm.

Having worked in W.Africa for over two years it really didn't bother me in the slightest to be refered to as "Snowey" or "Blanc".

Swampy

Ninging for the 1st time today

Guest Catcher

Catcher, totally agree with the above,its blatently the fault of politicians and the fluffy bunny brigade.People need to wake up but wont,its as if they want you to be ashamed of being white,or thats how it feels to me.

Cheer,s mate and good for you.atb .catcher. :thumbs:

Im white and very proud , im all for blacks , coloured having there history months , and music awards, but i do think if one culture and colour can celebrate who they are and what they have acheived then why cant we, why dont we have a white history month, let us celebrate great white people, or give awards to great white musicians, but we cant because the moment we even mention haveing somthing similar we are automatically branded as being raciest, and yeah people will get pissed cause its all very much one sided.