Lurcher in pup

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many pups do you think she's going to have, picture before and now, she's due in 9 days, this is her first litter at 4 year old. Shes a very good rabbitting dog and on long ears.
sorry mate but i dont think she is pregnant i think you are feeding her to much lol joking al say seven or maybe one big bad boy lol

I KNOW WHAT YOUR SAYING THERE DEAN, A MATES DOG IS NOW 3 YEAR OLD AND TRUST ME HAS SEEN ALOT OF SERIOUS WORK, ALOT OF IT!!! I WAS ONLY SAYING 2 WEEKS AGO HED NEVER SPEW, THIS WEEK HES NOT WITH US!!! ALL DOGS CAN SUPRISE PEOPLE, BUT DO ALL DOGS GET BETTER AND BETTER? SOMETIMES YES BUT ALOT OF DOGS GET WORSE, AND BEING OUT 3/4 NIGHTS A WEEK WITH SUCH A YOUNG DOG COULD EASILY GET HIM SPEWING....ALSO ITS OUT OF SEASON :D GOOD LUCK WITH THE POUPS, A NICE CROSS AND BOTH A NICE STAMP OF DOG, LET US KNOW HOW MANY SHE HAS :thumbs:

Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by spewing is it just a case of being sick?

Edited by badgeroy
what a pile of piss,my one dog is 5 year old and still learning ! and theres people putting young UN proven dogs on bitches,well "you only get what you pay for"all the best with the pups chick,,, :cry:

So if your dog is five, when does he become proven? The dog is out 3-4 nights a week during the season, he's caught nearly everything ive pointed him at (they all miss sometimes), what more do you want. He's proven his worth to me on many nights which is why i chose to breed from him, because I wanted to have youngsters to run on out of my two good dogs with my young dogs. When would you say he's proven, when he's dead and you cant breed from him but you can talk about how good a dog he was! He could break his nech next season, then i'd be saying "i wish i'd bred from that dog" Got plenty of kennels, plenty of ground, plenty of time, and a lot of enthusiasm towards my lamping, so i need plenty of dogs to run on. Im not forcing anyone to buy these pups, i'm happy with the dog, the bitch and over the moon with the pups, all 12 of them, their all strong as hell, not even a runt. I been in the game long enough, i know when im onto something good. As far as proven goes... i know for two useless workers accidentally mated, and the pups i know for that are now two, are brilliant. Proven means nothing to me, its all about the work you put in. Im no armchair hunter. Each to their own though.

For those who are interested in the wellbeing of the pups, their all healthy little lumpers. The Bitch is brilliant with them.