i think i might start charging if he can get 20 for them i must of been a mug for years giving them away weather silver or albino but no good luck to ya lad if you are getting that.[im must be a loon]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also if you think £20 is too steep dont bother posting,why even bother?he only asked if anyone was interested,not for a lecture on ferret prices

:clapper: if the bloke is asking £20 quid he is asking £20 quid ...... like it or lump it comes to mind

good luck with the sale "but im out" lol

lol cheers mate

also if you think £20 is too steep dont bother posting,why even bother?he only asked if anyone was interested,not for a lecture on ferret prices

always one hey! Yeah and a few of us have tried to explain that £20 is too steep! and if you dont believe it is then maybe you shouldnt work ferrets anyway you nonce cos you obviously have no idea about it you plum

always one hey! Yeah and a few of us have tried to explain that £20 is too steep! and if you dont believe it is then maybe you shouldnt work ferrets anyway you nonce cos you obviously have no idea about it you plum

african grey parrot costs roughly £500-£900 quid and all it does is sit there squarking but lasts for 50 years a ferret works its arse off gives you years of entertainment and hard graft compared to a parrot... rabbit.... or any other household pet £20 for a ferret that earns its keep dont seem that exspensive really (and anyone that says a ferret aint a pet of sorts should be ashamed)

all the good ferreters on here seem to respect their ferrets as much as a house hold pet that works with you and they seem to get attached and proud of their ferret. for something that gives you so much £20 is a small price to pay.

if people wanna buy cheaper they can but there are people that will pay £20

way up the pros and cons

what a ridiculous argument i have just read through we all have a opinion yet the words nonce and and comments like "you f**king joker" come into it some of you are like children on this site and need to grow up

good luck with the sale

african grey parrot costs roughly £500-£900 quid and all it does is sit there squarking but lasts for 50 years a ferret works its arse off gives you years of entertainment and hard graft compared to a parrot... rabbit.... or any other household pet £20 for a ferret that earns its keep dont seem that exspensive really (and anyone that says a ferret aint a pet of sorts should be ashamed)

all the good ferreters on here seem to respect their ferrets as much as a house hold pet that works with you and they seem to get attached and proud of their ferret. for something that gives you so much £20 is a small price to pay.

way up the pros and cons

what a ridiculous argument i have just read through we all have a opinion yet the words nonce and and comments like "you f**king joker" come into it some of you are like children on this site and need to grow up

good luck with the sale

CAN GO TO MY LOCAL AUCTIONS AN BUY TWENTY YOUNG FERRETS FOR 20 QUID . BY THE WAY IS THERE A REASON WHY YOURE POSING IN THE KITCHEN HOLDING A DEAD RABBIT FECKING AMATUER YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF MUPPET

way up the pros and cons

good luck with the sale

CAN GO TO MY LOCAL AUCTIONS AN BUY TWENTY YOUNG FERRETS FOR 20 QUID . BY THE WAY IS THERE A REASON WHY YOURE POSING IN THE KITCHEN HOLDING A DEAD RABBIT FECKING AMATUER YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF MUPPET

like i said we all have opinions and thats yours and yeah compared to 99% of people on here i am an ameture but everyone has to start somewhere. its not my kitchen though and i like that pic lol and im not ashamed of myself either i refere to my previous comment grow up.

go to your local auction and buy cheaper like i also said lol

happy hunting

and for now i will leave it there as your obviously set in ur ways

way up the pros and cons

good luck with the sale

:clapper::clapper::clapper: its probably road kill lol :angel:

hope they sing and dance clean themselves and feed for that price :rolleyes: :wacko:

wtf do ya want as to give them to people for free like, i pay a fiver a week for food.

Edited by ferreter1