Can I ask what a bushing Terrier is?

Guest GoneToGround1
terriers real work is underground lads no argument any oul dog will run through cover if there is enough of them it takes a speical one to go under ground to face quarry sometimes bigger than it. DIGGING ALL THE WAY!!! :gunsmilie:

cant agree with you more a real terrier is precious and id much rather a digging terrier then a bushing terrier but they're hard to get hold of due to diluting poo!!! ant not any dog will run cover to you boys who has dug all your lives thinking a easy terrier job can be done by any terrier is bolluc*s a good bushing terrier will show you plenty of fun no worries about that but like i said id much rather a digging dog just cant get my hands on 1

Well i dont do any digging so me terriers do me fine for bushing

The blue pups comeing on nice

The older red one is great at it

She will go anywhere,and if theres anything about she will push it out

They do fine for me

Mick..

how much bushing do you lot do ????we have 9 adult fells that are all 100 percent digging dogs that we use along side the beagle xs for bushin, bushing is not for a average dog with a average nose, you will be amazed how long stuff will skulk about in gorse even when there is a good few dogs on the hunt..... a good digging dog needs a good nose, like wise so does a bushin dog, theres a little more to it than letting a failed dog or two have there head of steam in cover :)

Well i dont do any digging so me terriers do me fine for bushing

The blue pups comeing on nice

The older red one is great at it

She will go anywhere,and if theres anything about she will push it out

They do fine for me

Mick..

Fair comment mick :thumbs-up:

its all down to personal preference

Guest GoneToGround1
how much bushing do you lot do ????we have 9 adult fells that are all 100 percent digging dogs that we use along side the beagle xs for bushin, bushing is not for a average dog with a average nose, you will be amazed how long stuff will skulk about in gorse even when there is a good few dogs on the hunt..... a good digging dog needs a good nose, like wise so does a bushin dog, theres a little more to it than letting a failed dog or two have there head of steam in cover :)

plenty of it.

:clapper::clapper: Wise words there.