Informer/Snitch

Guest hyperion
its not like hes calling the cops and saying i know where the local deer chasers live!

hyperion

BUT HE COULD ONCE A GRASS ALWAYS A GRASS...............

you cant grass on some one you dont know!, a grass is some one who betrays trust!

you CAN inform on some one you dont know, but Al has done neither in my eyes hes simply phoned the council ect and made a complaint!

how would you solve the problem? rehome the dogs your self?

cheer

hyperion

where do you get your definitions from,the grasses handbook....what bollox.

nope! the O.E.D!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not like hes calling the cops and saying i know where the local deer chasers live!

hyperion

you cant grass on some one you dont know!, a grass is some one who betrays trust!

you CAN inform on some one you dont know, but Al has done neither in my eyes hes simply phoned the council ect and made a complaint!

how would you solve the problem? rehome the dogs your self?

cheer

hyperion

I'D KNOCK HIS DOOR AND TELL HIM WHAT I TOUGHT....BUT SOME PEOPLE HAVEN'T THE BALLS TO DO THAT....

hyperion

Get a fookin' grip :blink:

WHY NOT f**k YOURSELF....

fair game for a women you got a horrible mouth

OH HERES THE INFORMERS MATE....f**k OFF

My my my.......why is it that when people point out that you are making an arse out of yourself...posting stupid replies that make very little sense on a thread that people feel the only way to turn is aggressive.....now Fairgame.....LG...Fendog...and Matt the Rat are simply agreeing with what al has done as they know that its in the best intrest of the animals in question and in the best interest of his family...what is it about that concept you cant grasp.....What would you do in his situation....see the dogs suffer??? or go in shouting your mouth off(which you've demonstrated so well on here) and cause more shite then needed and make yourself look like the arse your proving to be on here.......

This is my perspective on things, If this is in the best interests of the animals, And also the constant barking would break anyone in the end, then the right thing has been done, And any dog lover would of done the same thing...............

Now if the folk on here say they wouldn't grass then thats your opinion but i'll flip it over to this perspective...

IF you had local drug takers, injecting the crap on your street you live in and leaving needles where your children play, and you seen this go on day in and day out,

Would you not call the police for the sake of getting them lifted...... to remove the danger from your children.....?????

In my eye's you done the right thing.

I hope its gets sorted pronto.

Snap.

cheers Snap :thumbs:

See we' re in for another bitch fight with the 'newbies'

Spose it would be better if he waited til a fight breaks out amongst the dogs one gets killed & he says ' I know these people they're live near me but I didnt report them cos people wouldnt like it'

Then he'd be slated for keeping his mouth shut, unless you live next to people who chuck food at their dogs & leave them to howl all day & never interact with them or take them out you're in no position to slag him off.

Fair play for doing something to help the dogs, the council will ask for it to be monitored by filling in a form, then they write or visit owners asking them to act on complaints- you continue to monitor & if nothing changes after certain procedures the council have the right to seize the dogs. Yes- I've done say thing myself- admittedly a few year ago & I'd do it again. The dogs I complained about were left in a shitty pen all day with what food got threw in. The neighbours used to throw food over to them because they felt sorry for them, the dogs used to fight over food -it was a mother & daughter gsd xbreed. They used to escape & terrorise anyone walking nearby. The monther ended up dying after following a fight with the daughter over food as usual-they didnt take her to the vets. The pup collapsed near my house a few days later due to lack of food, she was terrified. Im glad I reported them-the pup was seized & given a much better home.

So slate all you want- unless you've been in the same situation you cant comment.

This is my perspective on things, If this is in the best interests of the animals, And also the constant barking would break anyone in the end, then the right thing has been done, And any dog lover would of done the same thing...............

Now if the folk on here say they wouldn't grass then thats your opinion but i'll flip it over to this perspective...

IF you had local drug takers, injecting the crap on your street you live in and leaving needles where your children play, and you seen this go on day in and day out,

Would you not call the police for the sake of getting them lifted...... to remove the danger from your children.....?????

Snap.

the local drug takers would be removed......with out the police
Guest ROUGH COATED
al , im surprised in you fella :( that puts you in the same league as pri and apw

that OK by me, how would you feel if you had a pup from there, introduced it into your home when it had come from a breeder who couldn't care a feck as long as he took your money. Here's three minutes of what amounted to over five hours of continual barking :thumbdown: and so this would be fine and dandy in your eyes?

th_dognoise.jpg

Myself i dont talk to the police and who ever else,I would have gone round and had a word with him,And if that dont work TOAST THE IGNORANT PIECE OF DOG SHITE,All the best

No Miss T she'd probably invite them over for one of her infamous punch ups :laugh:

Very entertaining, if nothing else.

Yes cause we all know thats they to get everything sorted in this day and age.....my lord...like yousaid LG a female she maybe but the word women doesnt come into the equation....

hyperion

My my my.......why is it that when people point out that you are making an arse out of yourself...posting stupid replies that make very little sense on a thread that people feel the only way to turn is aggressive.....now Fairgame.....LG...Fendog...and Matt the Rat are simply agreeing with what al has done as they know that its in the best intrest of the animals in question and in the best interest of his family...what is it about that concept you cant grasp.....What would you do in his situation....see the dogs suffer??? or go in shouting your mouth off(which you've demonstrated so well on here) and cause more shite then needed and make yourself look like the arse your proving to be on here.......

WELL I f*****g DON'T AGREE WITH IT AND I'M TELLING YA THAT...START THE NAME CALLING WHEN YE HAVE f**k ALL LESS TO SAY.............INFORM ON SOMEONE AND RUN AROUND THE NET TELLING PEOPLE LIKE HES DONE A GOOD JOB...........YE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YER SELFS...........

Snap.

the local drug takers would be removed......with out the police

IF you had the backing of no one but yourself would they still be removed.....? And there is a time for the so called action you state, BUT only if the law does not act on it first........

:thumbs:

well one thing for sure to be learned from this thread is the fact that there are a few who we should never have a dog from judging by some of the replies and also the ever growing numbers who "talk the talk" on here hasn't changed one bit:laugh:

Anybody who thinks that this was an easy option needs to feckin wake up and see why it is being done, not for anybody to gain anything from, but to bring an end to the dogs suffering any longer. What would be the point in keeping dogs that you do feck all with is just beyond me and surely as all you so called dog folk on here claim to put your dogs first this is just what I'm doing, putting this piece of shit's dogs before him, any of you don't like it, well that is just too feckin bad :)

hyperion

WELL I f*****g DON'T AGREE WITH IT AND I'M TELLING YA THAT...START THE NAME CALLING WHEN YE HAVE f**k ALL LESS TO SAY.............INFORM ON SOMEONE AND RUN AROUND THE NET TELLING PEOPLE LIKE HES DONE A GOOD JOB...........YE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YER SELFS...........

Well arent youa firery little thing...He has done a good job..he's taken the welfare of several animals lives into consideration and decided to do something about it to end the mistreatment they are going through...What dont you agree with...the fact he's gone about it the right way?...the legal way?.....not throwing his weight around being the big i am?......and for the record i havent started name calling...i didnt call you an arse out right i said you were making one of yourself...you took it that i was calling you said name when i wasnt.....