Informer/Snitch

, AL, DONT GO TO THE RSPCA , THE COUNCIL DEFRA YES IF YOU HAVE TO

BUT THE RSPCA , :thumbdown:

:laugh: I've only asked advice annon from there, but fair do's the fella did recommend the Council as being the best option "as we are only a charity"

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

informing is wrong full stop..........why not knock his door????.....

WHY......

the so called owner is a shit in my eyes and doesn't deserve the time of day.

DO I SMELL FEAR?????????????????...........

:laugh: you don't know the meaning of the word :)

:laugh: I've only asked advice annon from there, but fair do's the fella did recommend the Council as being the best option "as we are only a charity"

i reckon itll be a 10 pager at least al!!

i think you did the right thing Al !

how can he be grassing on some one he doesnt know?, a grass to me is some one who brings trouble down on his/her mates when they should have kept trust!

and its not informing either as its not like hes calling the cops and saying i know where the local deer chasers live!

seems to me Al your just fed up of some one basically shitting on your door step and decided to do some thing about it!

good on ya, id do the same! i hope the dogs get sorted soon!

cheers

hyperion

cheers H, not very nice on the pair that live indoors with us, totally wound up at night time.

Fair play Al......

Anyone who cares about the welfare of oone animal let alone a whole load of them would do the same......

at the end of the day you've done whats right for those that cant speak for themselves....

as for this comment 'informing is wrong full stop..........why not knock his door????.....' why is people think going in all guns blazing is always the best way to go about things...for all anybody knows it could cause un-neccersary shite to al and his familly and animals, at least going about it this way if any shite comes his way he's got the backing of people that matter.....

Hope it gets sorted soon Al....

Atb Miss T x

al , im surprised in you fella :( that puts you in the same league as pri and apw

Here's three minutes of what amounted to over five hours of continual barking :thumbdown: and so this would be fine and dandy in your eyes?

I hope the council can do some thing about the traffic as well :clapper: it sounds just as bad.

informing is wrong full stop..........why not knock his door????.....

WHY......

the so called owner is a shit in my eyes and doesn't deserve the time of day.

DO I SMELL FEAR?????????????????...........

:laugh: you don't know the meaning of the word :)

YOUR RIGHT THERE.............BUT I THINK YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF IT.............THE MAN WOULD PROBABLY BLACKING YOUR EYES SO YOU HAD TO RUN TO THE POLICE.......

its not like hes calling the cops and saying i know where the local deer chasers live!

hyperion

BUT HE COULD ONCE A GRASS ALWAYS A GRASS...............

Get a fookin' grip :blink:

i reckon itll be a 10 pager at least al!!

as much as that :icon_eek::laugh: