• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had this picture sent to me by a mate,what do you lads think?

rat1.jpg

nice rat fella looks a good size,a likley expanaltion is that the picture was taken with a wide angle lens,by moving in closer to the rat the rat can be made to look larger than it is,its still a good size though,jim

Guest Catcher

rat1.jpg

this is a big rat a french one any way ;)

2007_0420house0059.jpg

My god That is one big rat or one small dog.Good pic .atb .catcher. :clapper:

rat1.jpg

This photos well fake i would probably say that it is a fair size rat but i think somebody is a dab hand with the camera to get this shot :thumbs:

Yea, recon its real, I have seen one myself this big when I was a kid. We used to have loads a rats around the houses and in the bins, if ya opened our bin in the back garden about 3 at a time would fly out, they were only normal size, we then got a jack called Midge that would do them all. Few years later I was in the back doin keep ups with a ball, it was about 7 or 8 at night in the summer and still pretty light, I seen something jump onto the fence in the corner of me eye, immediately thought it was a cat and went to boot the ball at it, looked and then it climbed down and its fu***** long tail followed about a foot or two in length behind it, I looked at it and ran screamin ha ha ha, I shit myself, I went in and told me grandad and he came out in bare feet and grabbed the spade, the rat was well gone. I wouldn't go in the back for ages and where it came over the fence from by the neighbours I had a Webley scorpion buried behind the fence but was terrified to get it haha ha, them were the days ha ha ah aha, seriously though it was as big as the ones in those pics defo, about size of a cat..