Parted the young birds out the stock pen today!!!

Heres a thew pictures of my young racing pigeons i parted today out the stock pen they should of been parted earlier this week but i have been doing a thew alterations on the loft :doh: and everythings been against me this week got it done this morning thank god :thumbs: im well chuffed in them some cracking looking birds amoung them and some young hopefuls some more to part out the racers loft the end of the week then im done :toast:

post-25667-1237048852.jpg

post-25667-1237048896_thumb.jpg

post-25667-1237048941_thumb.jpg

post-25667-1237049040_thumb.jpg

Heres a thew pictures of my young racing pigeons i parted today out the stock pen they should of been parted earlier this week but i have been doing a thew alterations on the loft :doh: and everythings been against me this week got it done this morning thank god :thumbs: im well chuffed in them some cracking looking birds amoung them and some young hopefuls some more to part out the racers loft the end of the week then im done :toast:

stick to racing pigeons cus your dogs aint good enouth to bet

:boredom:

:boredom:

come on penda have a match with me and ill bet you dog for dog a as much money as you want

does bring back some memories as a young lad i used to go down my grandad and jump over the fence to mr pricthards and sit there for hours on a saturday waitin for the racers come in and he would let me put the ring in the clock they were the days there was always some good stories and a great laugh to have

had some myself for awhile some bushhards if thats the type lol correct me if i'm wrong

look well,hope they race well

what strain are the grizzles as im lookin for some.

had the belangee delbars years ago great hard day pigeons.

most seem to be roland janssen or shadow van-loons now?????????

regards

lyndon

My grizzles are original luc van hoecke there a good strain ive won some stuff with them they are sprinters but i have had quite a thew lately doing well over the channel

Yep like i was saying on here a thew weeks back it is a dieing sport unfortunatley alot of people dont really understand the feeloing you get watching your birds flying and racing back home after a race

any loft photos pm me if you want .. i might get back into it - just sold all my pouters fancy another go with the racers ..

Not at the moment im just in the middle of doing them up,they aint nothing special really the end of the season if im back in work im hoping to get a brand new loft off blakes

mite pop round the park at the back of your place with me air rifle...need a bit of ferret food.....me poxy dogs cant catch anything, so looks like its pigeon on the menu! :gunsmilie: .....just kidding mate, didnt know you still kept the bloody things! and as for matching ur dogs with that lad, bit late for chasing things things with long ears now aint it? do you know him?

matt

My old boy was right into them as well and greyhounds ,One day his partner says why do you never show any interest in them ,I replied because there just bloody pigeons

mite pop round the park at the back of your place with me air rifle...need a bit of ferret food.....me poxy dogs cant catch anything, so looks like its pigeon on the menu! :gunsmilie: .....just kidding mate, didnt know you still kept the bloody things! and as for matching ur dogs with that lad, bit late for chasing things things with long ears now aint it? do you know him?

matt

Matt the geezas a dive i mean people like him are what got the sport band in the 1st place im glad i dont know him