bull x bitch

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes pal she did do a bit of graft before / during and after xmas :) got pics of her working but wont be posting them on here or any website, what were you expecting half her face missing or changed colour!!!!! ?? lol cheers keith

yes pal she did do a bit of graft before / during and after xmas :) got pics of her working but wont be posting them on here or any website, what were you expecting half her face missing or changed colour!!!!! ?? lol cheers keith
well when i seen her work the time she couldent tell the diffrence between a dog and one of them others and bit my dogs leg then couldent find the other thing she lost a bit of her lower jaw agine its the way she works aney way iwas me that found her and you would never of had her if it wasent for me. but out of all these brillent dogs you know of how come you couldent get her mated lol lol ??????????????? some doors cant be opened :whistling::whistling:

ive seen this bitch and my out look on it is this,when youve got a really good bitch like this,its always best to wait and line it with a really good dog, theres plenty of good dogs knocking about but the really good dogs are few and far between, and besides she's still young so theres plenty of time to line her, and as for doors opening, i know of 5 doors that hold some very good dogs that know there job well, but at this moment in time are at the wrong end of the country to this bitch, cheers HF,

got in from work to read this!! what the hell are you on pal?? firstly i never boasted on what she done and yes she is game and hard so far but as you said not tested to the full yet. yes cannot be worked near any stock, as for boasting its you who bigs up your ozzey to everyone, i agree a decent strong dog but i doubt hes done 130 as you say but i never doubted you or go on a hunting forum slagging you off do i?? then you say you had to give red away ( tanners bro ) as i would take him !! dont make me laugh pal he went as the police rspca and animal welfare were on your case 24/7 and you know full well thats the real truth, and if i am the kind of lad to take someones dogs why would you ask me to take red to work with me so police and rspca couldnt find him???? i nearly got the sack for doing that and you have the cheek to come on here and slag me off and make me look like a knob,

and then say how could i work 6 or 7 dogs when you kept over 30 !!!! and prob have 6 or 7 yourself now!! and how 7 doors were closed on me?? i asked one lad and he knows who he is and another lad never got back to me. i only asked to use your jack as i wanted to see how much of a mate you really were as you were now part of a group and all would have to agree so 1 + 2 = 7 :clapper: and as for buying 2 pups off you you know that my brother bought them and he couldnt have them so i gave em away free of charge. and as for buying frank i never offered to buy him brother did why would i as you know he jibbed and barked on a fox but you made excuses for him.

i never slag lads off or come on here causing shit with lads so reply with whatever you want as im genuinly not intersted anymore on what you have to say,anyone on here that has met or knows me knows im honest and know that i dont boast or bullshit. cheers keith

just a couple of pics of my molly bitch, 2nd gen first x 23 ". working well. cheers keith

i dont know why you boys have fell out but i seriously dont think arguing over a website is the way to go boys as what your arguing about could land you both right in the shit!!,

nice looking bitch though my ideal size .