Anyone From Australia

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ozhound

Disturbed you forgot Deer.

Also guys I wouldnt worry too much about your terriers been killed by wombats, their just a right royal pain in the arse. Theres no fight in them they just stand their groung and do not budge, I dont know many people that have eaten them but I wouldnt and they really make it hard to work terriers along creeks etc. They really are a shit animal in my opinion. They dig under your house in winter when their holes fill up with water and somehow die all around my house requiring removal :whistle:

The wombats have a bone plate in their ass, if a predator enters there warren the plug up the hole facing there ass to the intruder,

they cant run somethin like 36km and hour, insaine little b*****ds

Mate they are some big pigs on the back of that ute, nice dogs aswell

Read your articles in EDRD a few years ago about hunting pigs in Queensland, you mentioned in one about the night sky in Oz being brighter than anywhere in the world and your dead right.

That article you are on about mate was actually hunting in NSW with the bloke who owns Boardogs and a few of the old guard off there. That was a hell of an introduction to pig hunting! :yes:

Bullcat, yes mate, I remember you being a "player" :laugh::laugh:

Steaminggutpiles....I'll send you a pm mate

Read your articles in EDRD a few years ago about hunting pigs in Queensland, you mentioned in one about the night sky in Oz being brighter than anywhere in the world and your dead right.

That article you are on about mate was actually hunting in NSW with the bloke who owns Boardogs and a few of the old guard off there. That was a hell of an introduction to pig hunting! :yes:

Bullcat, yes mate, I remember you being a "player" :laugh::laugh:

Steaminggutpiles....I'll send you a pm mate

:laugh: It took along time for them to let you forget about the comment on the sky or haven't they let you forget :D

Its not been the same without Bullcat in the car with you at the Grasshopper has it? :whistle:

I was a total innocent about the Grasshopper, but with Bullcat being a player I bet he knew exactly what the score was :laugh:

Yeah, the sky remark and the gay mardi gras took a while to live down :laugh:

Don't you f*****g start as well :laugh:

I do apologise Stabs :no: :whistle: Especially If I end up there and can scab a days piggin. :good:

Anyway if Disturbed says Pattadale pups fetch a $1000 i'm of to the vets to get my bitchs bits put back together :shok::)

P.S. Whats this about a grasshopper?????

Cheers

Simoman

Disturbed you forgot Deer.

knew i'd forgotten something

yeah wombats are b*****ds, i was working for telstra a while back, they had dug up some communication lines, caused me some real grief lol

glad we dont have em over here, only in tourist parks etc etc