Nuttal strain

To make a sweeping statement about anything shows the failing in a man .The terrier world is full of that type .Met enough to know to avoid some people like the plague .Gets on your tits to be honest .

Talk never dug nothing but quiet understanding says it all without having to ,in my book .Give me quiet understanding any day .

well sorry but i just say it like it is......i know alot of people like to just sit there like a c**t and say f**k all...but thats not me...and if i'm a failing man in your eyes i couldn't give a f**k..the terrier world is full of dreamers and know it all's.........and 95% of them or on here........bottom line is PUPPY FARMING..............

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a fair enough statement Hepher, but you can't stop people disagreeing with someone that makes a sweeping statement that says all Nuttall's are shit.

Not when there is people working these terrier's and getting just what they want out of them.

I'm not saying they're faultless, and to be honest I don't really give a shit about big names, a dog could be one of her Majesties corgi's for all I care, so long as it does what I expect of it I couldn't care a less lol, Just messin' but you know what I mean?

I could understand if he said all the Nuttalls he's seen have been shit, but he didn't and I think its just madness to make such a statement.

True words said there AFT,the mans probably never saw one work hes more then likely another arm chair hunter mate the worlds full of them :doh:

I JUST LOVE YE BOYS IN Ireland ye think ye'r a cut above the rest when it comes to terriers....

To make a sweeping statement about anything shows the failing in a man .The terrier world is full of that type .Met enough to know to avoid some people like the plague .Gets on your tits to be honest .

Talk never dug nothing but quiet understanding says it all without having to ,in my book .Give me quiet understanding any day .

well sorry but i just say it like it is......i know alot of people like to just sit there like a c**t and say f**k all...but thats not me...and if i'm a failing man in your eyes i couldn't give a f**k..the terrier world is full of dreamers and know it all's.........and 95% of them or on here........bottom line is PUPPY FARMING..............

So you fail to acknowledge the dogs that have been posted up on here, that have and still do work well for their owners?

Bottom line is IRRATIONALITY........

Thats a fair enough statement Hepher, but you can't stop people disagreeing with someone that makes a sweeping statement that says all Nuttall's are shit.

Not when there is people working these terrier's and getting just what they want out of them.

I'm not saying they're faultless, and to be honest I don't really give a shit about big names, a dog could be one of her Majesties corgi's for all I care, so long as it does what I expect of it I couldn't care a less lol, Just messin' but you know what I mean?

I could understand if he said all the Nuttalls he's seen have been shit, but he didn't and I think its just madness to make such a statement.

True words said there AFT,the mans probably never saw one work hes more then likely another arm chair hunter mate the worlds full of them :doh:

I JUST LOVE YE BOYS IN Ireland ye think ye'r a cut above the rest when it comes to terriers....

We'll never take the soup!!!!!

:drink::no: lol.

Whoosh grasser i aint even from northern ireland and why we,re on that subject where the feck you from,thats abit of a bold statement to make behind your keyboard mate :big_boss:

Edited by Penda

So you fail to acknowledge the dogs that have been posted up on here, that have and still do work well for their owners?

Bottom line is IRRATIONALITY........

i have been keeping working terriers for the last 25 years...and you should know that most of the dog story's are just that storys...and pic's of terriers with a bit of blood around there faces don't impress me.......it all comes down to standards.......

Whoosh grasser i aint even from northern ireland and why we,re on that subject where the feck you from,thats abit of bolt statement to make behind your keyboard mate :big_boss:

afew pints before dinner is it....wake up and read what i said..............i'm from cork....

Dont drink unfortunatley mate im a tea drinker, i aint got time to read all the other shite youve write down on here your running a strain of dog down that plenty of lads on here work and have put them to the test and come out with the best results

Edited by Penda
Dont drink unfortunatley mate im a tea drinker, i aint got time to read all the other shite youve write down on here your running a strain of dog down that plenty of lads on here work and have put them to the test and come out with the best results

i can't say anything about that cos i never seen them going...and i don't do sceond hand information......have you seen all these dogs going????????????....or do you believe everything you hear.........

i can't say anything about that cos i never seen them going...and i don't do sceond hand information......have you seen all these dogs going????????????....or do you believe everything you hear.........

Ive saw a few nuttall strain work mate and i have dug to myself and i can safely say they are good dogs, great noses my pals bitch finds every time we take her out and she is a true stayer her son is an up and coming dog and he has already been showing pertential, if i am not mistaken the nuttalls still work there terriers but its done abroad i think

Edited by Penda

Ive saw a thew nuttall strain work mate and i have dug to myself and i can safely say they are good dogs, great noses my pals bitch finds every time we take her out and she is a true stayer her son is an up and coming dog and he has already been showing pertential, if i am not mistaken the nuttalls still work there terriers but its done abroad i think

this is my last post on this topic....i have a man coming down to me off of this forum and he has 2 nuttall dogs....100%....we'll see how they go and i'll post to let ye know how they go....

Ive saw a thew nuttall strain work mate and i have dug to myself and i can safely say they are good dogs, great noses my pals bitch finds every time we take her out and she is a true stayer her son is an up and coming dog and he has already been showing pertential, if i am not mistaken the nuttalls still work there terriers but its done abroad i think

this is my last post on this topic....i have a man coming down to me off of this forum and he has 2 nuttall dogs....100%....we'll see how they go and i'll post to let ye know how they go....

i would like to hear how the day out goes so let us know.

Has anyone had any practical experience with Brian Nuttal dogs. Do they find well? are they hard? easily entered etc. any comments from people with hands on

knowledge would be appreciated.

hi mate i have a nuttall bitch very good bitch. she bolts most of her foxs but had her to ground for 5 hours last month

if she stayed 5 hours she cant be half bad, did you get the right result in the end ?

yes mate had a 18lb dog fox with her today 2 hours to ground then bolted just as i broke throw

I would like to here how this day goes mate :thumbs:

i have been keeping working terriers for the last 25 years...and you should know that most of the dog story's are just that storys...and pic's of terriers with a bit of blood around there faces don't impress me.......it all comes down to standards.......

Let me just say that the last thing I am trying to do is to impress YOU! make sure thats known pal, I've got nothing to prove to no one on here and I don't care much what anyone thinks of what I do or say on here, not even in the least.

There is plenty of tall stories in this game, but the other thing I've become to realise is that there is also a disgusting level of jealousy and back stabbing in the terrier world as well mate. As hard as it is to find a good terrier, it seems its just as hard to find decent enough person working them that isn't either a jealous b*****d, bullshitter or an irrational gobshite. Too many people in the terrier game are stubborn ol' eejits, with nothing good to say about any other dog apart from the dogs out of the line they work, or even sometimes just the ones they're working themselves.

That's what I've became to believe, and your irrationality has only enforced that opinion unfortunately.