Nuttal strain

This thread is getting tasty... :kiss: , some nice black terriers on show, I don't understand the arguement about whether Nuttall terriers are good or bad, there's good and bad in every strain... :yes:

Exactly mate, which is why I find it ridiculous when characters like Fair game come and say they're sh!t. The ones he's seen might be shit in his opinion but theres a lot of people that work these terriers often and are happy with them.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a few workers in your yard and

people become god with no one is good enough to

lace their boots.

this topic is just a wind up.

not worth the time reading it.

macker

but it seem's to be worth putting your 50 pence worth in.....who said anything about god........only you..lol

I'VE 1 THING TO SAY ABOUT NUTTALL, IF THE MAN IS BUYING IN LITTERS TO SELL AS HIS OWN, WHAT EXACTLY IS A NUTTAL TERRIER??? IS IT A MUTT BRED BY DAVEY JONES DOWN THE ROAD OR IS IT A TERRIER BRED BY HIMSELF FROM HIS OWN LINES??? THING IS HE'S BOUGHT IN AND SOLD THAT MUCH SHIT I DON'T THINK THE MAN KNOWS HIMSELF ANYMORE. YES SOME OF YOU MAY SAY HE'S DONE A LOT FOR THE WORKING TERRIER BUT THAT'S EXACTLY IT "DONE" NOT DOING IF YOU WANNA PAY YOUR MONEY TO HIM AND TAKE YOUR CHANCE THAT'S UP TO YOU BUT THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE COME FREE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY EXTORTIONATE PRICES FOR THEM. GOOD LUCK IF YA WANNA BUY SOMETHING FROM HIS YARD, IT'S A LOTTERY ANYWAY IS IT NOT??????? I'LL WORK WHAT I HAVE I KNOW WHAT IT DOES AND DOESN'T, I DO KNOW THAT I HAVE HAD A DOG OR 2 FROM NUTTALLS YARD THAT NEVER MADE IT, EACH TO THEIR OWN I SUPPOSE. THERE'S GOOD AND BAD IN ALL LINES JUST SEEMS TO ME THAT THERE'S A HIGHER % OF FAILURES FROM HIS YARD, SUPPOSE THAT COMES WITH BUYING LITTERS IN THE BACK AND SELLING OUT THE FRONT, BELIEVE WHAT YOUS WANT, THERE'S THOSE THAT KNOW AND THERE'S THOSE THAT THINK AND WANNA KNOW.

Thats a fair enough statement Hepher, but you can't stop people disagreeing with someone that makes a sweeping statement that says all Nuttall's are shit.

Not when there is people working these terrier's and getting just what they want out of them.

I'm not saying they're faultless, and to be honest I don't really give a shit about big names, a dog could be one of her Majesties corgi's for all I care, so long as it does what I expect of it I couldn't care a less lol, Just messin' but you know what I mean?

I could understand if he said all the Nuttalls he's seen have been shit, but he didn't and I think its just madness to make such a statement.

To make a sweeping statement about anything shows the failing in a man .The terrier world is full of that type .Met enough to know to avoid some people like the plague .Gets on your tits to be honest .

Talk never dug nothing but quiet understanding says it all without having to ,in my book .Give me quiet understanding any day .

To make a sweeping statement about anything shows the failing in a man .The terrier world is full of that type .Met enough to know to avoid some people like the plague .Gets on your tits to be honest .

Talk never dug nothing but quiet understanding says it all without having to ,in my book .Give me quiet understanding any day .

Words of wisdom :victory:

Thats a fair enough statement Hepher, but you can't stop people disagreeing with someone that makes a sweeping statement that says all Nuttall's are shit.

Not when there is people working these terrier's and getting just what they want out of them.

I'm not saying they're faultless, and to be honest I don't really give a shit about big names, a dog could be one of her Majesties corgi's for all I care, so long as it does what I expect of it I couldn't care a less lol, Just messin' but you know what I mean?

I could understand if he said all the Nuttalls he's seen have been shit, but he didn't and I think its just madness to make such a statement.

True words said there AFT,the mans probably never saw one work hes more then likely another arm chair hunter mate the worlds full of them :doh: